Greek, Bangla, Irish, Chini slumbitches
anon246813579
2013-06-01 13:14:13 UTC
The legend is as follows:

During the influence of Gandhian democracy the Greeks were very much
studied and favoured as a model of civilization. However, it was the
Greeks who were hunted down under the pretense of mafiaism.

Later, during the influence of Keynsian capitalism the Deshis were
very much studied for their religious ways as in the swamis and gurus
of Bangadesh around the world. All the while many were imprisoned and
killed off for their slandered role in terrorism.

Now, the issue is with the Irish under the influence of Lutheran
evangelicalism. Which will be the result? Typically, here in the
Americas the Irish were considered the liquor barons of the Chicago
crime syndicate with Eliot Nest and The Untouchables hunting them down
for whichever slander.

Later under the influence of Maoist republicans will the Chini be the
hunted as they are showcased while they are staunch practitioners of
self destructive ways as vegetarianism?

Mind you, the typical modus operandi of the Jewish buisnesses is to
struggle, suffer, torment, and torture the many I mention through the
practices of vegetarianism, martial arts, yoga, multi-level marketing,
mafiaism, arguementation, sports and so on.

I tell ya, this world is perfect as that is what they deserve.
Typically, the choice of the Greeks, Deshis, Irish, and Chini is in a
ludeness not worth justifying. This is what they do. Not only do
they betray their own business from ancestory to modernity they also
reverse engineer and spin doctor for the sake of the Jewish business
lobby.

At one time I mentioned a Deshi will sell off their child for a
dollar. This is true of all the ones I mentioned as Greek, Deshi,
Irish, Chini. Their lack of values is uncanny. Not only are they
spineless cowards, they are well known for shirking their
responsibilities for one another. With them their is no that of a
thing as team work. Constant bickering and infighting is the norm.

Take for example the data collection of two movies as "Slumdog
Millionaire" and "Angelas Ashes". Life with the Deshis of Bangladesh
is like that as well with the Irish of Ireland. Both encourage a
failed and false way of life for the sake of their immorality. It is
like that the more they die the better our lives become.

You would not be surprised to know that the Bangladeshis control at
least 60 percent of the textile trade from South Asia. You know the
much sought out department clothing of jeans, khakis, dress shirts,
suites, ties, leather jackets, and so on. The Bangladeshis are also
very vocal in their bullshit pride and prejudice against their own
Deshi community of South Asia. When the Bangladeshis are involved as
in the textile industry most if not all of the Deshis in South Asia
are half naked. Very few can even wear the underwear they make.
Instead, the Bangla sells out his own community for the aggrandizement
of the foreigner and even enemy as the Judes, Gpsys, Sinos, Spigs,
Rasta NGRs, Demon King Dalai Lama, Shahs, Gujus and so on amongst the
haters of the world.

In is no wonder the Pakistanis fought the Banglas to a vicious battle
to oust them from their republic. The Bangla is truly a betrayer for
the most part. Their tirade of anti-Hindu, Deshi, Brahmin, Indian
rehtoric is unheralded amongst any other group of people. In fact the
famous Satyajit Ray is a notorious criminal who documented the murder
of not only Apu but also his wife and child. Satyajit was the
murderer who was also the eye behind the camera showcasing the murders
of Apu, his wife, child and so on. This is the pride of Bangladesh, a
veritable shit whole of a nation filled with all sorts of debauchery.
They are literally useless bastards.

However, the good thing about Christ Jesus is that it is possible to
find the good even amongst the Bangladeshis. I was able to find some
here and there who are friendly now any way under the threat of
religious war. I was able to see a Mira Nair movie with one once. I
wonder if Mira Nair is another Bangladeshi who is actually a male drag
queen from Bangladesh. That maybe. Just as the Greeks are notorious
for their documented homosexuality this Mira Nair maybe the male drag
queen of this post modern age from Bangladesh.

I must say I do not have it that way. My life as a Brahmin is mostly
justaposed with the British, Americana, Africana, and Brahmin here and
there. No doubt there are issues for me as far as time and space
limitations which are too banal and abstuse to deal with. However for
the most part it is not that of a slumbitch ghetto life encouraged by
the likes of Greeks, Irish, Banglas, and Chinis of the world.
anon246813579
2013-06-01 13:22:14 UTC
[...]

Much of the anti-Christ movement is rooted in the culture of the
Greeks, Irish, Banglas, and Chinis. People refer to diners as Greek
diners when they are in reality British diners. When it concerns food
most food in the world is British. Yet, when anyone goes to a
restaurant managed or owned by the social orders of Greeks, Irish,
Banglas, and Chinis the British food is made adulterated and really
disgusting. The Banglas will typically make the British food
torturously spicy. The Greeks will make the British food as if it was
cooked in a toilet with all sorts of piss and urine. The Irish are
another kind who will do whichever they can to make the British food
unpopular and untasty. The same with the Chinis who use filler parts
and the brain degenerative soya product to ruin the whole British
recipe.
anon246813579
2013-06-01 13:33:23 UTC
[...]

In anycase, when the attacks occur it is typically involving toward
nature and nurture. Through nurture some terrorist strike occurs.
Through nature some natural disaster occurs. Take for example the
previous war cycle where Louisiana was flooded and the World Trade
Center was destroyed. Now the keyword being used is "annihilation" in
the general media. Which will be the attack for this 2012 end of the
world hoopla? Will it be the prostitution industry? Some say the sex
industry is always around while anything concatenated with it is
destroyed as in sex and money, sex and food, sex and aggression, and
so on. In a way, the 3 mile island attack was a strike against the
forces of food possibly. Later the World Trade Center attack was a
strike against monies obviously. I remember when I first came to this
country back in 1981 the food was so good. Yet over time it became
heavily laden with the textured soya bean products of the Orient.
Later, the housing bubble was burst and the cost of living increased
like anything. Even to use a personal check which is considered legal
tender is next to near impossible. This is the way it is nowadays in
the RUSA of Tawa-ntin-suyo. Right here in the Tri-state are of
America. No folks, not some reservation in the middle of nowhere.

Now the war is against whom? What is war to you? Is it the
prostitution industry or the aggression industry. Well as your
disillusioned data collector it seems the aggression industry is the
one to be challenged. I suspect the Irish who are favored in the
security industry as it is known will someday be collected and killed
off as the computer industry did during the dotcom boom of the
millennium did to many Deshis or South Asiana people. Oh well, such
is life.