Of ethnicities
anon246813579
2013-05-16 10:56:14 UTC
Deshi
Hanku
Parsi
Slavh
Norse
Bantu
Cholo
Aussy?
Alien
Droid
Satyr
Angel
Titan
anon246813579
2013-05-16 11:04:37 UTC
Deshi - also known as South Asians as Paks, Patels, Raos, Naidus,
Tamils, Brahmins, Hindus, Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese,
Bangladeshese, Sri Lankans, Synhalese, and so on.
Hanku - those of the Orient as in Korea, China, Japan, Vietnam,
Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia, Taiwan, and so on
Parsi - those of Persia as in Afganistan, Arabia, Middle East, and so
on
Slavh - those of the former Soviet Union, so to say, and so on
Norse? - this is still a doubt but could be for those of Europe
Bantu - those of Africana or the sheepish haired Negros, as they say,
and so on
Cholo - those of Americana or Tawa-intin-suyo as in the Mayans,
Incans, Olmecs, Nahuatl, Iriquos, Algonquin, and so on
Aussy? - this still in doubt but could refer to those of Australia and
so on
Alien - those beings considered to be from outspace when they are
actually from some sphere of influence of this earth planet, they were
depicted in the television series of Chris Carter called X-Files.
Droid - the inundated computer and the technologies we use to the
robots we see on Youtube
Satyr - those depicted in the movie "Island of Dr. Moroe". The Satyr
are half human half animal, so to say, and so on
Angel - the all energy beings which may have been mentioned in Star
Trek as the Q continuum and those within the religious cum spiritual
sphere of influence, amongst others.
Titan - the race of beings in the depths of the oceans who maintain
this earth planet. They are seriously huge and have been mentioned if
fables of old.
anon246813579
2013-05-16 11:10:30 UTC
[...]
Yahud - those colloquially referred to as the Jews, Hebrews, Judes,
Nasi, and so on of Yahuda or Israel.

Ignorance is not bliss and silence is not death. We all need to be
aware those things which can help us survive with sufficiency. When
it concerns the meditations of the heart I notice when I admitted to
be a Deshi I was somewhat liberated from the hatred, apathy,
contrition, and abstruse ways of life which lead me toward an
animalisitic, fatalisitic, brutal, and supremacist life based on
fallacys such as vegetarianism, martial arts, yoga, multi-level
marketing, mafiaism, and arguementation without even my interest in
such things too much.

I truly believe there are those who are above the law and possess us
for the sake of their self destructive end game. In that way, I out
of desperation chose the gods of the abusers as a way to survive with
sufficiency in this earth planet of ours.
anon246813579
2013-05-16 11:17:03 UTC
[...]
Nasi, and so on of Yahuda or Israel whose language maybe Yahudi.

Ignorance is not bliss and silence is not death. We all need to be
aware those things which can help us survive with sufficiency. When
it concerns the meditations of the heart I notice when I admitted to
be a Deshi I was somewhat liberated from the hatred, apathy,
contrition, and abstruse ways of life which lead me toward an
animalisitic, fatalisitic, brutal, and supremacist life based on
fallacys such as vegetarianism, martial arts, yoga, multi-level
marketing, mafiaism, and arguementation without even my interest in
such things too much.

I truly believe there are those who are above the law that possess us
for the sake of their self destructive end game. In that way, I out
of desperation chose the gods of the abusers as a way to survive with
sufficiency in this earth planet of ours. Indeed, there is some good
in this world and has volarized my life in some way toward the
better.

My life under the identity of Deshi was improved as I was able to
somehow befriend those whom I desired to know. From something to
something I was able to concatenate with certain people to better
understand my self and others. It is like that no man is independent
of self as no woman is an island unto herself. An amigo of mine once
mentioned to me 'we can never have too many friends.' He is true in
that way as so many of us are improved through some relationship with
another.

However, like in any pragma or model of relationship there is always a
need for some sort of protective device as in the SAFE latex condoms
during sexual intercourse. And it is so we are all in need of a
security tool to be able to deal with the crime so victimizing our
lives.
anon246813579
2013-05-16 11:36:14 UTC
[...]

lives. I notice when it concerns a tool of some kind as in UNIX,
FIAT, MCOS, SAFE, and so on the 4 lettered appelations seem to
volarize and inundate the tool more than others. They are good in
that way. Kind of using this as a model for the development of yet
another computer brand for the sake of a viable programming
environment as in coding the very systems for our survival with
sufficiency.

Notice the following:

Apple computer - good for multimedia development
Sun workstation - good for networking
IMB PC - good for productivity