Why are some Asians so naive regardless if American born or not?
Deng Qi Feng
2016-06-15 02:33:23 UTC
Asians actually believe in democracy in USA despite the fact that mass media pretty much decided which candidates will become popular. I'd hardly call 2-3 candidates in a presidential election as being a real choice. Also Korea, both north and south and Japan are not truly independent countries. South Korea and Japan would be nothing without us military presence. And their central banks aren't as independent as you'd like for a so called independent countries. In my opinion there may be less than 10 truly independent big countries in the world. The rest are either puppets or extensions of the real independent countries.
Deng Qi Feng
2016-09-15 06:40:41 UTC
It is a war of words now and soon the Cold War will become hot as in nuclear if you faggot Asians still worship $$$$$$$$ $ini$ter $inner$