Here's a post from my new Assay - Feels like home
sppopuri
2013-06-20 19:32:30 UTC
Recently, I was mentioned the concept of the Maslo principle. Which
is this going to be? While I have been familiarized with the concepts
of murphy's law and catch 22 during my stages of life involving
capitalism and democracy, now during the stage of evangelicalism the
issue of the maslo principle is being encouraged.
sppopuri
2013-06-20 19:33:35 UTC
Recently, I was mentioned the concept of the Maslo principle. Which
is this going to be? While I have been familiarized with the concepts
of murphy's law and catch 22 during my stages of life involving
capitalism and democracy, now during the stage of evangelicalism the
issue of the maslo principle is being encouraged. Is it another word
for monkey in the middle? What is going on here? Nothing works!
What the blank?