So you like white girls, eh?
James
2005-10-02 05:31:35 UTC
The Alexanders have heard the U.S. criticism against sending black
infants abroad. But they know, too, that there is a pecking order to
the world of international adoption, which ranks white female infants
at the top and black boys near the bottom.

The wait for a white baby girl can be years, if ever, and the cost can
approach $40,000 (U.S.). The wait for a mixed-race baby is shorter, and
the price about $20,000. The wait for a black baby boy is even shorter
and costs about $10,000.

Lee Allen, a spokesman for the National Council for Adoption, said
African-American families traditionally have not been recruited to be
adoptive parents. And their unwanted children, or children they cannot
care for, have generally been taken in by relatives.
drydem
2005-10-02 10:18:02 UTC
Post by James
The Alexanders have heard the U.S. criticism against sending black
infants abroad. But they know, too, that there is a pecking order to
the world of international adoption, which ranks white female infants
at the top and black boys near the bottom.
The wait for a white baby girl can be years, if ever, and the cost can
approach $40,000 (U.S.). The wait for a mixed-race baby is shorter, and
the price about $20,000. The wait for a black baby boy is even shorter
and costs about $10,000.
Lee Allen, a spokesman for the National Council for Adoption, said
African-American families traditionally have not been recruited to be
adoptive parents. And their unwanted children, or children they cannot
care for, have generally been taken in by relatives.
It's even cheaper and it takes less time
to adopt a kitty or puppy from the local shelter.

Animal rescue groups recruit volunteers
to foster an animal until it is adopted.
Some rescue groups will specialize in a
particular breed, e.g. beagles or chow-chows.

Recently animal rescue groups across the country
have been working to rescue animals
from Hurricane Katrina and Rita. It is
expected that many rescued animals will
not be reunited with their previous owners
and will have to be put up for adoption.
r***@hotmail.com
2005-10-05 03:09:31 UTC
That's the funniest reply I've seen. But maybe richer people adopt
different 'grades' of children. The payoff is potentially higher. It's
an 'investment' so-to-speak, more than just a toy.
drydem
Chairman Mao
2005-10-06 12:49:07 UTC
Come on...
lets use some common sense here...

A White or Asian baby born that is bright and intelligent...given up for
adoption

a Negro child born with crack addiction with a general average 85 IQ and
other disabilities.

Which one would you pick?

Be honest....
Chairman Mao
inyourface
2005-10-04 12:09:22 UTC
Some stupid, guilty white women do. All a Nigger has to say to hook her is:
"You won't date (fuck) me just because of the color of my skin!" The stupid
white ho thinks for a moment, then spreads her legs for Sambo Shabazz.
Post by James
The Alexanders have heard the U.S. criticism against sending black
infants abroad. But they know, too, that there is a pecking order to
the world of international adoption, which ranks white female infants
at the top and black boys near the bottom.
The wait for a white baby girl can be years, if ever, and the cost can
approach $40,000 (U.S.). The wait for a mixed-race baby is shorter, and
the price about $20,000. The wait for a black baby boy is even shorter
and costs about $10,000.
Lee Allen, a spokesman for the National Council for Adoption, said
African-American families traditionally have not been recruited to be
adoptive parents. And their unwanted children, or children they cannot
care for, have generally been taken in by relatives.
<><><><><><><> The Worlds Uncensored News Source
<><><><><><><><>
Jim Walsh
2005-10-04 13:48:23 UTC
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:09:22 -0400, inyourface thought carefully and
.... white women...
There are no races. There are no white people. There are no "Niggers".

Because of your use of that hateful word, I have sentenced you to 60 days
in my bozo file. That, of course, will not cause you to experience
enlightenment, but it will spare me the nausea I experience when I
contemplate your ignorance.
--
Love, Jim

inyourface
2005-10-04 14:07:33 UTC
Jimmy,
If you've got daughters, let's hope that they take the Nigger hog between
their legs as soon a possible, assuming that they haven't already, in which
case you should be very proud, Mr. Mulattoizer.
Chairman Mao
2005-10-06 12:39:58 UTC
I hope he ends up "suppotin dat pooh oppressed black man " that fucks his
daughter and knocks her up.

How many times have we seen worthless niggers destroy everything they touch?
COLRSJ
2005-10-05 01:08:59 UTC
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 21:48:23 +0800, Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
On Tue, 04 Oct 2005 08:09:22 -0400, inyourface thought carefully and
.... white women...
There are no races. There are no white people. There are no "Niggers".
You are so wrong
Post by Jim Walsh
Because of your use of that hateful word, I have sentenced you to 60 days
in my bozo file. That, of course, will not cause you to experience
enlightenment, but it will spare me the nausea I experience when I
contemplate your ignorance.
Read and learn

--

Check out the AFN FAQ website at...
http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/

Here's the TRUTH about black-on-White crime...
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Niggers "were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit homicide in 2002".
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Niggers are four times as likely as Whites to Kill their children...
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/kidsrates.txt

18.6% of nigger bucks go to jail, vs. 3.4% of White males
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

Black bastards! 68.7% of niggers are born out of wedlock!
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/pdf/nvsr50_05tb19.pdf

62% of ALL nigglet births are paid for by the government.
http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/datawh/statab/pubd/2319_69.htm

56% of sow niggers have genital herpes!!! See page 21 of...
http://www.cdc.gov/nchstp/dstd/Stats_Trends/Trends2000.pdf

Though only 12% of the population, more niggers are on
welfare than are Whites! See Figure B of...
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/programs/ofa/annualreport6/chapter10/chap10.htm
Jim Walsh
2005-10-05 05:43:52 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Because of your use of that hateful word, I have sentenced you to 60
days in my bozo file. That, of course, will not cause you to experience
enlightenment, but it will spare me the nausea I experience when I
contemplate your ignorance.
Read and learn
I have read many articles by racists. The ignorance contained there in
was breath-taking

Now it is your turn. Read "Race -- Man's Most Dangerous Myth".
--
Love, Jim

2005-10-05 06:13:38 UTC
try the color of crime
then come back
Love, Jim
Jim Walsh
2005-10-05 06:28:51 UTC
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:13:38 +0000, jaonajames thought carefully and
try the color of crime then come back
Crime has no color. There are no races.

http://www.aaanet.org/gvt/ombdraft.htm

"History and Problems with the Concept of "Race": A Biological Perspective

Anthropologically speaking, the concept of race is a relatively recent
one. Historically, the term "race" was ascribed to groups of individuals
who were categorized as biologically distinct. Rather than developing as a
scientific concept, the current notion of "race" in the United States grew
out of a European folk taxonomy or classification system sometime after
Columbus sailed to the Americas. Increased exploration of far-away lands
with people of different custom, language, and physical traits clearly
contributed to the developing idea. In these pre-Darwinian times the
observed differences--biological, behavioral and cultural--were all
considered to be products of creation by God. It was in this intellectual
climate that the perceived purity and immutability of races originated.
Perceived behavioral features and differences in intellect were
inextricably linked to race and served as a basis for the ranking, in
terms of superiority, of races.

Early natural history approaches to racial classification supported these
rankings and the implications for behavior. For example, in the 18th
century, Carolus Linneaus, the father of taxonomy and a European,
described American Indians as not only possessing reddish skin, but also
as choleric, painting themselves with fine red lines and regulated by
custom. Africans were described as having black skin, flat noses and being
phlegmatic, relaxed, indolent, negligent, anointing themselves with grease
and governed by caprice. In contrast, Europeans were described as white,
sanguine, muscular, gentle, acute, inventive, having long flowing hair,
blue eyes, covered by close vestments and governed by law.

In the 1800s, the first "scientific" studies of race attempted to extract
the behavioral features from the definition of race. However, racist
interpretation remained. For example the origin of racial variation was
interpreted as degeneration of the original "Caucasian" race (the idea of
a Caucasian race is based on the belief that the most "perfect" skulls
came from the Caucasus Mountains). Degeneration explained the development
of racial differences and racial differences explained cultural
development. Biology and behavior were used to gauge the degree of
deterioration from the original race. Measures of intellect were an
important part of these early studies. In some cases, the degree of facial
prognathism, bumps on the skull as interpreted by phrenology, cranial
index, and cranial capacity were used as measures of intelligence. IQ is
just the latest in the list of these so-called "definitive" features used
to rank races.

The clearest data about human variation come from studies of genetic
variation, which are clearly quantifiable and replicable. Genetic data
show that, no matter how racial groups are defined, two people from the
same racial group are about as different from each other as two people
from any two different racial groups."

Let me repeat that last sentence in easy to understand language.

Suppose Bob and Bill are claimed to be members of the "White race", while
Jack and Jim are claimed to be members of the "Black race".

On the average, Bob is no more (or less) similar GENETICALLY to Bill than
he is to Jim and Jack.

And, on the average, Jim is no more (or less) similar GENETICALLY to Jack
than he is to Bob and Bill.

That is well-established, beyond contention, scientific fact.

There are no races.
--
Love, Jim

2005-10-05 07:06:31 UTC
hey retard the topic is crime and race
blacks commit 50% of violent crime but are 11.6% of population put what ever
spin you like on it
CDC and FBI statistics do not lie
<snip liberal bullshit that poorly hide the facts>
Jim Walsh
2005-10-05 14:25:54 UTC
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 07:06:31 +0000, jaonajames thought carefully and
hey retard the topic is crime and race blacks commit 50% of violent
crime but are 11.6% of population put what ever spin you like on it CDC
and FBI statistics do not lie....
Well, actually they err, guite dramatically.

In several studies, people were given pictures and information about men
and women. If the information included "convicted of a crime", people were
much more likely to identify the men and woman as "black".

The decision as to identify the accused as "black" or whatever is made by
biologically untrained police officers. There is not the slightest reason
to believe that these identifications have any biological meaning.

Furthermore, the decision to arrest and charge and the crime with which
one is charged are both heavily influenced by the perceived race of the
criminal.

Another interesting URL: http://www.peace.ca/truthaboutblackcrime.htm

Here are two quotes:

1) "The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent
of drug users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug
possession arrests in the U.S."

In other words the rate of this criminal behavior is roughly what one
would expect if "whites" and *blacks" were equally like to do it; but one
*race* is nearly 5 times more likely to be arrested.

2) "In addition, since 1990, African Americans have accounted for more
than 75% of persons incarcerated for drug offenses in Georgia and make up
97.7% of the people in that state who are given life sentences for drug
offenses." But they are only 12% of the drug users.

So one can NOT use arrest or conviction or incarceration rates as evidence
of rates of criminal behavior.

The perceived race of the victim also matters. Men perceived as "black"
who have had sex with "white" women are much more likely to be charged
with rape than man perceived as "white" who have had sex with "black"
women.

A "white" killing a "black" is much less likely to charged with homicide
than a "black" killing a "white". And much less likely to be sentenced to
die.

[BTW, this sort of prejudice is not restricted to *race*. The criminal
justice system is gender biased also. A woman who killed a man, for
example is much less like to be executed than a man who killed a woman.
So, don't you play your CDD/FBI statistics are perfect crap with me.]

"In 82% of the studies [reviewed], race of the victim was found to
influence the likelihood of being charged with capital murder or receiving
the death penalty, i.e., those who murdered whites were found more likely
to be sentenced to death than those who murdered blacks." - United States
General Accounting Office, Death Penalty Sentencing, February 1990

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?scid=5&did=184

And don't be fooled by those who claim that the statistics or logic don't
support this conclusion. The only statistic you need to prove that is that
since the death penalty was restored in 1976, 12 *white* defendants were
executed for killing a "black" and 202 "black" defendants were executed
for killing a "white".

Finally, virtually all serial killers (according to the same CDC/FBI
statistics) are white men.

If you want to claim that *Blacks* have a *racial* propensity to commit
crimes, then you MUST logically also claim that "White men" have a
propensity to be serial killers. I have never met a racist willing to
acknowledge that.

Do you have the mental integrity to say, yes, "White men have a *racial*
propensity" to commit serial homicides?
--
Love, Jim

Barney
2005-10-05 14:45:55 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 07:06:31 +0000, jaonajames thought carefully and
hey retard the topic is crime and race blacks commit 50% of violent
crime but are 11.6% of population put what ever spin you like on it CDC
and FBI statistics do not lie....
Well, actually they err, guite dramatically.
Here are offical US government statistics rather then a peace site from
Canada:

Niggers "were over 7 times more liKKKely than whites to commit homicide in
2000".
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

Niggers are four times as liKKKely as Whites to KKKill their children...
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/kidsrates.txt

18.6% of nigger bucKKKs go to jail, vs. 3.4% of White males
http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/crimoff.htm

BlacKKK bastards! 68.7% of niggers are born out of wedlocKKK!

http://www.acf.dhhs.gov/programs/opre/characteristics/fy99/analysis.htm
j***@nowhere.com
2005-10-05 22:42:31 UTC
wrong moron
if you look at the stats blacks commit a disproportion of serial murders by
2:1
if you are black it's just murder
Post by Jim Walsh
White men" have a
propensity to be serial killers. I have never met a racist willing to
acknowledge that.
why should we acknowledge something that is not true

try again
stir fry yellowtail sushi
2005-10-05 23:05:40 UTC
And there are no murders, robbery, and shoplifiting in china?!
100% of the millions of crime in china are committed by CHINESE.
chinese are criminals.
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 06:54:00 UTC
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 22:42:31 +0000, jaonajames thought carefully and
Post by j***@nowhere.com
if you look at the stats blacks commit a disproportion of serial murders
by 2:1
False. [Hint: insults deleted.]
Post by j***@nowhere.com
White men" have a propensity to be serial killers. I have never met a
racist willing to acknowledge that.
why should we acknowledge something that is not true.
No, actually it is true, but let me suggest something you might find
irrefutable. "Men have a genetic propensity to be serial killers".

Are you "MAN" enough to admit that?
--
Love, Jim

Chairman Mao
2005-10-06 12:45:04 UTC
Are you a queer not to admit the nigger problem?

I can say all queers like you like it up the ass too, what is the point?

The point 50% of crime is from 11% of the population?

I hope you took basic math in high school or the community college you
almost graduated from.
R-Poster
2005-10-06 12:45:46 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
No, actually it is true, but let me suggest something you might find
irrefutable. "Men have a genetic propensity to be serial killers".
Are you "MAN" enough to admit that?
If you are 'man' enough to admit that black males kill more than white
males...............

ball's in your court, buck-o
j***@nowhere.com
2005-10-06 23:39:03 UTC
post proof or shut the fuck up
False. [Hint: insults deleted.]
R-Poster
\/\/
=----
Jig Grinder
2005-10-05 16:34:06 UTC
Post by \/\/
To pretend that niggers are Human is to deny the obvious. The nigger
earns its name every day.
Maybe it's not his fault, he coulda been born blind and without a
sense of smell. Still, one only needs to listen to rap music to
understand the vile nature of the common negro.
Mike
That's why nobody likes you nigger lover.
LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL
2005-10-05 19:09:17 UTC
*ALL OF HUMANITY WROTE*:

YOU *NIGGERS* ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK OF THE
WORLD!!!!!!
YOU ARE THE *DUMBEST FERAL ANIMALS* ON THE FUCKING
PLANET!!!!
THERE IS *NO EXCUSE* FOR YOUR *NIGGER* BEHAVIOR OR
EXISTENCE!!!!!
I HATE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU *BLACK RETARDED*
IDIOTS!!
NOW GO CRY *RACISM* TO SOMEONE WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!!!!!
TRY READING THE *BELL CURVE*
*SAVAGE*!!!!!!!!!!!
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 06:29:06 UTC
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:09:17 -0400, LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL thought carefully
...... *NIGGERS* .....
There are no races. There are, however, bigots.

You have been sentenced to 30 days in my bozo file.
--
Love, Jim

SLAVE OWNER KNEVIL

*SAVAGE*!!!!!!!!!!!
R-Poster
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 13:18:45 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:09:17 -0400, LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL thought
...... *NIGGERS* .....
There are no races. There are, however, bigots.
You have been sentenced to 30 days in my bozo file.
I have no trouble refuting your facts, or correcting the manners of the
juvenile who posts under the madeup name "Leroy Mengele Knevil".

The bozo file protects from people who think "flaming niggers" is cute
behavior.
--
Love, Jim

SLAVE OWNER KNEVIL

*SAVAGE*!!!!!!!!!!!
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 15:09:57 UTC
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:18:45 +0800, Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:09:17 -0400, LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL thought
...... *NIGGERS* .....
There are no races. There are, however, bigots.
You have been sentenced to 30 days in my bozo file.
I have no trouble refuting your facts, or correcting the manners of the
juvenile who posts under the madeup name "Leroy Mengele Knevil".
The bozo file protects from people who think "flaming niggers" is cute
behavior.
Funny, I have read all your posts, and have yet to see you refute
anything? When will this refuting of facts start, I want to be there?

Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2005-10-06 17:35:49 UTC
Any genetic intermixing with White Trailer Trash, will result in the genetic
suicide of any the true white race. White Trailer Trash, toothless,
jobless, cousin marrying trash. Rotten teeth, and beer bellies, are only the
most obvious physical manifestations of White Trailer Trash characteristics.
Typical White Trailer Trash criminal behavior accompanied by low IQs are
other heritable traits handed down via close relative sex and/or marriage.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION is as
definitive and irreversible as physical DEATH. Case in point: Most American
White Trailer Trashers claim "it all be the fault of the Negro". The proof
should be manifestly clear to anyone with normal sensory perception. Teach
your children: STAY AWAY FROM WHITE TRAILER TRASH; AND KEEP WHITE TRAILER
TRASH AWAY FROM YOU!
M-poster kicking forger ass
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2005-10-06 17:40:39 UTC
My trailer was repo’ed, cause of the niggers.
My life sucks, cause of the niggers.
My truck won’t start, cause of the niggers.
My wife left me, cause of the niggers.
I can’t get it up, cause of the niggers.
All of my problems are, cause of the niggers.
I get drunk every night, cause of the niggers.
I’m not in control of my life, cause of the niggers.
I don’t have a “pot to piss in”, cause of the niggers.
My life isn’t worth living, cause of the niggers.
Internet cost too much, cause of the niggers.
I can’t afford the nice items at the store, cause of the niggers.
It’s too damn hot outside, cause of the niggers.
My daughter is a whore, cause of the niggers.
My life is boring, cause of the niggers.
There is a hole in my roof, cause of the niggers.
I lost my truck keys, cause of the niggers.
My house is on blocks, cause of the niggers.
My trucks on blocks, cause of the niggers.
I’m a grandpa at 25, cause of the niggers.
I can’t get ahead, cause of the niggers.
I have lots of “duct tape” on my truck, cause of the niggers.
I can’t find a job, cause of the niggers.
I don’t enjoy life, cause of the niggers.
My truck needs new tires, cause of the niggers.
I don’t get any pussy, cause of the niggers.
I can’t afford a Harley, cause of the niggers.
I’ve got a virus on my PC, cause of the niggers.
It’s too damn cold outside, cause of the niggers.
I don’t mow my grass, cause of the niggers.
I don’t have a life, cause of the niggers.
Cigarettes cause cancer, cause of the niggers.
I’m a failure, cause of the niggers.
I make minimum wage, cause of the niggers.
I spilled my beer, cause of the niggers.
I don’t leave the house, cause of the niggers.
We get 2 channels on the TV, cause of the niggers.
I won’t wash my truck, cause of the niggers.
We don’t have running water in the house, cause of the niggers.
I’ll never be important to anyone, cause of the niggers.
I’m a second class citizen, cause of the niggers.
I’m a racist looser, cause of the niggers.
I never went on dates, cause of the niggers.
I won’t wash my stinking ASS, cause of the niggers.
I’m into “cousin lovin’”, cause of the niggers.
I can’t find my truck in my yard (grass too high, won’t mow it), cause of
the niggers.
I lost my job on the garbage truck, cause of the niggers.
My dog died, cause of the niggers.
I was a “below average student”, cause of the niggers.
I dropped out of school in the 7th grade, cause of the niggers.
Gas is $3.00 a gallon, cause of the niggers.
My boss is always on my ass, cause of the niggers.
I’ll never mount to nothin’, cause of the niggers.
My failure at life is, cause of the niggers.
I hate niggers, cause of the niggers.
It ain’t my fault, cause of the niggers.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Typical White Trailer Trash criminal behavior accompanied by low IQs are
other heritable traits handed down via close relative sex and/or marriage.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by COLRSJ
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:18:45 +0800, Jim Walsh
M-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:42:44 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
your children: STAY AWAY FROM WHITE TRAILER TRASH; AND KEEP WHITE
TRAILER
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
TRASH AWAY FROM YOU!
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
behavior.
Funny, I have read all your posts, and have yet to see you refute
anything? When will this refuting of facts start, I want to be there?
--
Check out the AFN FAQ website at...
http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/
Here's the TRUTH about black-on-White crime...
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
Niggers "were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit
homicide
in
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2002".
T-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:43:19 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
your children: STAY AWAY FROM WHITE TRAILER TRASH; AND KEEP WHITE
TRAILER
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
TRASH AWAY FROM YOU!
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
behavior.
Funny, I have read all your posts, and have yet to see you refute
anything? When will this refuting of facts start, I want to be there?
--
Check out the AFN FAQ website at...
http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/
Here's the TRUTH about black-on-White crime...
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
Niggers "were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit
homicide
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
in
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2002".
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
=----
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
=----
Reb Biker
2005-10-06 19:46:55 UTC
ROTFLMBAO!

The forger(s) own this fucking
place.......................................

"R-Poster" <***@fuck.the.spammer.com> wrote in message news:P_81f.399961$***@attbi_s72...
:
: "Jim Walsh" <***@oOKperamNOail.com> wrote in message
: news:***@oOKperamNOail.com...
: > On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:09:17 -0400, LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL thought
carefully
: > and wrote:
: >
: > > ...... *NIGGERS* .....
: >
: > There are no races. There are, however, bigots.
: >
: > You have been sentenced to 30 days in my bozo file.
: >
: >
: > --
: >
: > Love, Jim
: >
: >
: > ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
: News==----
: > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
120,000+
: Newsgroups
: > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via
Encryption
: =----
:
:
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 14:57:36 UTC
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 14:29:06 +0800, Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:09:17 -0400, LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL thought carefully
...... *NIGGERS* .....
There are no races. There are, however, bigots.
You have been sentenced to 30 days in my bozo file.
Ouch, that hurts him, NOT!!!

No races, okay. The sub species africanus Americanus is the most
violent ever, they are around 12% of the population yet commit around
50% of all violent crime in the USA. If this sub-specie could be
eleiminated the country woul dbe a better place.

Reb Biker
2005-10-06 19:47:06 UTC

: <***@oOKperamNOail.com> wrote:
:
: >On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 15:09:17 -0400, LEROY MENGELE KNEVIL thought
carefully
: >and wrote:
: >
: >> ...... *NIGGERS* .....
: >
: >There are no races. There are, however, bigots.
: >
: >You have been sentenced to 30 days in my bozo file.
:
:
: Ouch, that hurts him, NOT!!!
:
: No races, okay. The sub species africanus Americanus is the most
: violent ever, they are around 12% of the population yet commit around
: 50% of all violent crime in the USA. If this sub-specie could be
: eleiminated the country woul dbe a better place.
:
:
:
: --
:
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 06:31:09 UTC
... nigger lover....
30 days in my bozo file.
--
Love, Jim

\/\/
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 06:30:30 UTC
Post by \/\/
Ignorance is bliss.
Actually not. It is very dangerous.
--
Love, Jim

SLAVE OWNER KNEVIL

*SAVAGE*!!!!!!!!!!!
COLRSJ
2005-10-05 14:50:26 UTC
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 14:28:51 +0800, Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
On Wed, 05 Oct 2005 06:13:38 +0000, jaonajames thought carefully and
try the color of crime then come back
Crime has no color. There are no races.
Then explain why the humans with darker pigment have more crime> TYIA

Barney
Government websites with facts gets them every time.
sigmund
2005-10-05 15:37:43 UTC
The point is that, for all you know, two of your grandfathers can be
black without you knowing: the probability that you dont notice wouldnt
even be terribly low, about 7.5% if i remember correctly.

...hehe think about that the next time you look in the mirror.

Explanations are to be sought in social disadvantages, subculture, etc.
I would like to see the same figures for blacks and whites *with the
same background* ...and would like to see some stat about blacks vs.
whites "getting jailed fast but acquitted years later"..
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 12:18:51 UTC
Post by sigmund
The point is that, for all you know, two of your grandfathers can be
black without you knowing: the probability that you dont notice wouldnt
even be terribly low, about 7.5% if i remember correctly.
Since I am just 2nd generation USA, and my family came from Northern
Norway, I seriously doubt that we have any monkeys in our tree.

But thanks for spinning the myth.

sigmund
2005-10-06 12:58:33 UTC
Post by COLRSJ
Post by sigmund
The point is that, for all you know, two of your grandfathers can be
black without you knowing: the probability that you dont notice wouldnt
even be terribly low, about 7.5% if i remember correctly.
Since I am just 2nd generation USA, and my family came from Northern
Norway, I seriously doubt that we have any monkeys in our tree.
But thanks for spinning the myth.
u r welcome :-)

However, dont underestinate your granmas

And if u are born in the US ..well then it could even be your biological
dad. yippie!!!

And dont get me wrong: this is not to tell u that u shouldnt love ur
official dad.

hehe..
That's the reason that the phrase "there are no races" is accurate: u
may *feel* sure to be "white", but cant *prove* it.. nobody can.
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 14:48:58 UTC
Post by sigmund
Post by COLRSJ
Post by sigmund
The point is that, for all you know, two of your grandfathers can be
black without you knowing: the probability that you dont notice wouldnt
even be terribly low, about 7.5% if i remember correctly.
Since I am just 2nd generation USA, and my family came from Northern
Norway, I seriously doubt that we have any monkeys in our tree.
But thanks for spinning the myth.
u r welcome :-)
However, dont underestinate your granmas
And if u are born in the US ..well then it could even be your biological
dad. yippie!!!
And dont get me wrong: this is not to tell u that u shouldnt love ur
official dad.
hehe..
That's the reason that the phrase "there are no races" is accurate: u
may *feel* sure to be "white", but cant *prove* it.. nobody can.
NIce spin, but I know my family tree is pure. Just cause you folks
was sluts doesn't mean everyone's is.

sigmund
2005-10-06 16:03:35 UTC
Post by COLRSJ
Post by sigmund
hehe..
That's the reason that the phrase "there are no races" is accurate: u
may *feel* sure to be "white", but cant *prove* it.. nobody can.
NIce spin, but I know my family tree is pure. Just cause you folks
was sluts doesn't mean everyone's is.
That's exactly what i said, can't you read?
You *know* ...but cannot prove it. Nigger.
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2005-10-06 17:33:53 UTC
It's not time for you to fucKKKing post yet, BOY.....
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
nice try, boi, but no cigar
R-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:36:05 UTC
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
It's not time for you to fucKKKing post yet, BOY.....
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
nice try, boi, but no cigar
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2005-10-06 17:36:19 UTC
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
It's not time for you to fucKKKing post yet, BOY.....
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
nice try, boi, but no cigar
Post by sigmund
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
R-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:38:42 UTC
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
It's not time for you to fucKKKing post yet, BOY.....
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
nice try, boi, but no cigar
Post by sigmund
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by sigmund
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2005-10-06 17:38:57 UTC
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Typical White Trailer Trash criminal behavior accompanied by low IQs are
other heritable traits handed down via close relative sex and/or marriage.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
It's not time for you to fucKKKing post yet, BOY.....
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
nice try, boi, but no cigar
Post by sigmund
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by sigmund
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
M-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:42:08 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
your children: STAY AWAY FROM WHITE TRAILER TRASH; AND KEEP WHITE
TRAILER
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
TRASH AWAY FROM YOU!
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
It's not time for you to fucKKKing post yet, BOY.....
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
nice try, boi, but no cigar
Post by sigmund
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by sigmund
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
M-poster kicking forger ass
O-poster kicking forger ass
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 13:34:29 UTC
Post by COLRSJ
Since I am just 2nd generation USA, and my family came from Northern
Norway, I seriously doubt that we have any 'non-whites' in our tree.
You may know the names and skin color of your real parents (but there is a
chance that you don't). There is an even bigger chance that the don't know
the names and skin color of 4 real grandparents. You certainly do not know
the names and skin color of your 8 real great-grandparents, your 16 real
great-great-grand-parents, and your 32 great-great-great grandparents.

32+16+8+4+2. A total of 62. I would very surprised if you knew anything at
all about more than 1/4th of them. And if you imagine that there were no
dark-skinned people in Northern Europe in those days, you might want to
read Othello.
--
Love, Jim

R-Poster
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 15:17:26 UTC
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:34:29 +0800, Jim Walsh
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by COLRSJ
Since I am just 2nd generation USA, and my family came from Northern
Norway, I seriously doubt that we have any 'non-whites' in our tree.
You may know the names and skin color of your real parents (but there is a
chance that you don't). There is an even bigger chance that the don't know
the names and skin color of 4 real grandparents. You certainly do not know
the names and skin color of your 8 real great-grandparents, your 16 real
great-great-grand-parents, and your 32 great-great-great grandparents.
32+16+8+4+2. A total of 62. I would very surprised if you knew anything at
all about more than 1/4th of them. And if you imagine that there were no
dark-skinned people in Northern Europe in those days, you might want to
read Othello.
Actually, I know my family tree to the mid 1600's and the family farm
is still in Norway for me to visit. To base your argument on
Shakespear is beyond silly. Try posting historical facts and get back
to me. Right now you aren't doing more than having me lower the
estimnate of your IQ and ability to function in real time.

Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
R-poster kicking forger ass
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
R-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:38:55 UTC
Post by COLRSJ
On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 21:34:29 +0800, Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
32+16+8+4+2. A total of 62. I would very surprised if you knew
anything
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
at
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
read Othello.
Actually, I know my family tree to the mid 1600's and the family farm
is still in Norway for me to visit. To base your argument on
Shakespear is beyond silly. Try posting historical facts and get back
to me. Right now you aren't doing more than having me lower the
estimnate of your IQ and ability to function in real time.
--
Check out the AFN FAQ website at...
http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/
Here's the TRUTH about black-on-White crime...
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
Niggers "were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit
homicide
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
in
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2002".
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2005-10-06 17:39:08 UTC
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Typical White Trailer Trash criminal behavior accompanied by low IQs are
other heritable traits handed down via close relative sex and/or marriage.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
You may know the names and skin color of your real parents (but
there
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
is
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
chance that you don't). There is an even bigger chance that the
don't
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
know
Post by COLRSJ
the names and skin color of 4 real grandparents. You certainly do
not
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
know
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
32+16+8+4+2. A total of 62. I would very surprised if you knew
anything
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
at
Post by COLRSJ
all about more than 1/4th of them. And if you imagine that there
were
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
no
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
to me. Right now you aren't doing more than having me lower the
estimnate of your IQ and ability to function in real time.
--
Check out the AFN FAQ website at...
http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/
Here's the TRUTH about black-on-White crime...
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
Niggers "were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit
homicide
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
in
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2002".
M-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:42:20 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
your children: STAY AWAY FROM WHITE TRAILER TRASH; AND KEEP WHITE
TRAILER
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
TRASH AWAY FROM YOU!
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
You may know the names and skin color of your real parents (but
there
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
is
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
chance that you don't). There is an even bigger chance that the
don't
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
know
Post by COLRSJ
the names and skin color of 4 real grandparents. You certainly do
not
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
know
Post by COLRSJ
the names and skin color of your 8 real great-grandparents,
your
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
16
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
real
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
32+16+8+4+2. A total of 62. I would very surprised if you knew
anything
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
at
Post by COLRSJ
all about more than 1/4th of them. And if you imagine that there
were
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
no
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
to me. Right now you aren't doing more than having me lower the
estimnate of your IQ and ability to function in real time.
--
Check out the AFN FAQ website at...
http://niggermania.com/afnfaq/
Here's the TRUTH about black-on-White crime...
http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
Niggers "were over 7 times more likely than whites to commit
homicide
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
in
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
2002".
Post by Jim Walsh
W***@adelphia.net
2005-10-06 16:42:28 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
And if you imagine that there were no
dark-skinned people in Northern Europe in those days, you might want to
read Othello.
Love, Jim
Duh . . . have you ever READ "Othello," schmuck? It takes place in
the Mediterranean region.

So, according to you, a SCANDINAVIAN -- a NORTHERN Scandinavian, in
fact -- living today should consider it probable that there's black
blood in his ancestry because a work of fiction set in Southern Europe
featured a black character. LOL What a putz you are!

[no faggoty closing words]

-- WakeUp
Was this post informative? Consider printing it or emailing it to someone you know.

"A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a variety of evils. Sympathy for the favorite nation . . . betrays [one nation] into a participation in the quarrels and wars of the latter . . .
"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence the jealousy of a free people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience prove that foreign influence is one of the most baneful foes of republican government.
"Nothing is more essential than that permanent, inveterate antipathies against particular nations and passionate attachments for others should be excluded."

-- President George Washington
Farewell Address
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Farewell Address
R-poster kicking forger ass
Farewell Address
Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Farewell Address
R-poster kicking forger ass
Farewell Address
M-poster kicking forger ass
2005-10-06 17:42:14 UTC
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Typical White Trailer Trash criminal behavior accompanied by low IQs are
other heritable traits handed down via close relative sex and/or marriage.
Once the exchange is made, it can NEVER BE UNDONE. GENETIC POLLUTION
is
Post by Jim Walsh
as
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
Post by COLRSJ
"A passionate attachment of one nation for another produces a
variety
Post by COLRSJ
of
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
"Against the insidious wiles of foreign influence the jealousy
of
Post by Jim Walsh
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
free
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
people ought to be constantly awake, since history and experience
prove
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
Post by COLRSJ
that
Post by COLRSJ
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
against particular nations and passionate attachments for others
should
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
be
Post by COLRSJ
Post by Jasper Towing Co, LTD.
excluded."
Farewell Address
drifter2
2005-10-05 22:02:44 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
[...]
Now try to keep up:
The main difference is that nogs are shit on a cedar log by monkeys,
and then sun hatches them. You learn something new every day if you
pay attention!
Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 06:39:07 UTC
... nogs ....
30 days in my bozo file.
--
Love, Jim

Chairman Mao
2005-10-06 12:42:59 UTC
Ok, then do you support your fellow liberal programs like quotas and AA that
are all race based?

Only when it comes to responsibility and punishment you will say there no
race or race doesn't matter.

Your fellow niggers use the race card every chance they get.

I hope your liberal educated brats get the shaft from some nigger via a
quota program.
COLRSJ
2005-10-05 14:49:34 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Because of your use of that hateful word, I have sentenced you to 60
days in my bozo file. That, of course, will not cause you to experience
enlightenment, but it will spare me the nausea I experience when I
contemplate your ignorance.
Read and learn
I have read many articles by racists. The ignorance contained there in
was breath-taking
Now it is your turn. Read "Race -- Man's Most Dangerous Myth".
I post stats from the federal government, guess your reading
comprehension is less than normal.

Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 06:38:21 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Now it is your turn. Read "Race -- Man's Most Dangerous Myth".
I post stats from the federal government, guess your reading
comprehension is less than normal.
If all cops, prosecutors, judges and juries were free of racism, then
arrest statistics would be evidence of crime rates.

For example:
"The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent of
drug users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug
possession arrests in the U.S."

In other words arrest records are not evidence of the rate of criminal
behavior.
--
Love, Jim

COLRSJ
2005-10-06 12:21:00 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
Now it is your turn. Read "Race -- Man's Most Dangerous Myth".
I post stats from the federal government, guess your reading
comprehension is less than normal.
If all cops, prosecutors, judges and juries were free of racism, then
arrest statistics would be evidence of crime rates.
"The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent of
drug users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug
possession arrests in the U.S."
In other words arrest records are not evidence of the rate of criminal
behavior.
If they weren't causeing the more violent side of drugs the cops
wouldn't be targeting their areas. I was an LEO for several years,
and while whites are using, the common street dealer (black) is the
one using guns against rivals etc. Thus we target them for arrest.

sigmund
hehe ..and if girls wouldnt wear miniskirts they wouldnt get raped, eh?
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 14:49:42 UTC
Post by sigmund
Post by COLRSJ
Post by Jim Walsh
"The National Institute of Drug Abuse estimated that while 12 percent of
drug users are black, they make up nearly 50 percent of all drug
possession arrests in the U.S."
In other words arrest records are not evidence of the rate of criminal
behavior.
If they weren't causeing the more violent side of drugs the cops
wouldn't be targeting their areas. I was an LEO for several years,
and while whites are using, the common street dealer (black) is the
one using guns against rivals etc. Thus we target them for arrest.
hehe ..and if girls wouldnt wear miniskirts they wouldnt get raped, eh?
Apple/orange argument. Are you even out of high school?

Jim Walsh
2005-10-06 13:26:30 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
In other words arrest records are not evidence of the rate of criminal
behavior.
If they weren't causing the more violent side of drugs the cops wouldn't
be targeting their areas. I was an LEO for several years, and while
whites are using, the common street dealer (black) is the one using guns
against rivals etc. Thus we target them for arrest.
False. They are target because of bigotry.

Questions. Are you posting under your real name? What is a LEO? If I
contacted LEO (once I find out what it means) and asked them if Colrsj was
a LEO for several years, which years should I refer to?

I ask these questions because your evidence is only as believable as your
personal reputation, currently zero.
--
Love, Jim

R-Poster
COLRSJ
2005-10-06 15:15:45 UTC
Post by Jim Walsh
In other words arrest records are not evidence of the rate of criminal
behavior.
If they weren't causing the more violent side of drugs the cops wouldn't
be targeting their areas. I was an LEO for several years, and while
whites are using, the common street dealer (black) is the one using guns
against rivals etc. Thus we target them for arrest.
False. They are target because of bigotry.
This just shows you haven't a clue. So when I arrested blacks for
shooting other blacks it was my bigotry. Or if I detained and
searched blacks on known drug corners, it was only my bigotry. AYRTS?
Post by Jim Walsh
Questions. Are you posting under your real name? What is a LEO? If I
contacted LEO (once I find out what it means) and asked them if Colrsj was
a LEO for several years, which years should I refer to?
My real initials, and LEO, Law Enforcement Officer. You need to get a
bit more edumacation at that public diversified school. NOw I know
many "black" officers that I would risk my life for before you, but
that number is small. Most of the blacks I have dealt with in my life
easily fall into the nigger catagory.
Post by Jim Walsh
I ask these questions because your evidence is only as believable as your
personal reputation, currently zero.
Like I give a fart about some guy on usenet not believing me. Thats
as dumb as worrying about dots posting on fuckedcompany.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reb Biker
2005-10-06 19:47:11 UTC
ROTFLMBAO!

The forger(s) own this fucking
place.......................................

"Jim Walsh" <***@oOKperamNOail.com> wrote in message news:***@oOKperamNOail.com...
: On Thu, 06 Oct 2005 07:21:00 -0500, COLRSJ thought carefully and
:
=----
Chairman Mao

j***@nowhere.com
2005-10-06 23:37:29 UTC
they beez racist an shiet
Post by Jim Walsh
If all cops, prosecutors, judges and juries were free of racism, then
arrest statistics would be evidence of crime rates.
ans I bee havin sum other excusses an shiet to mutha fuckas
Chairman Mao
2005-10-06 12:38:32 UTC
Yes then uncle sucker must pay for her niglets or STD treatments.

That is why I only date Asian women, Chinese women don't like niggers...
Everything about the failed black man, his attitude, character and culture
turns-off the average Chinese woman 100%

Chinese women want to be successful not "cool" failures that JEW tv has
created in the USA.
Zuo Tung Jao Tsu
r***@hotmail.com
2005-10-05 03:17:32 UTC
That msg was picked up by a few shall we say alternative ngs. I know I
shouldn't be fanning the flames but I find this amusing as it's
http://www.guardian.co.uk/china/story/0,7369,1461260,00.html

He says that of 800 messages he has read about her visit, no less than
70 involved racist comments about her colour: of these, only two were
relatively moderate; the rest were vicious, describing Rice as a "black
ghost", "black dog", "black woman" and "black bitch". One stated, "You
are not even like a black ghost, a really low form of life," and
another, "Her brain is even more black than her skin." One writer said:
"I don't support racism, but this black ghost really makes people
angry, the appearance of a little black who has made good."
http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2005/03/25/1111692629223.html?from=top5&oneclick=true
"How come the United States selects a female chimpanzee as Secretary of
State?"

"This black woman thinks rather a lot of herself."

"She's so ugly she's losing face. Even a dog would be put off its
dinner while she's being fed."
r***@hotmail.com
2005-10-05 03:22:20 UTC
That msg was picked up by a few shall we say alternative ngs. I know I
shouldn't be fanning the flames but I find this interesting as it's
reported worldwide in newspapers - both in the UK and in oz about the

dinner while she's being fed."
r***@hotmail.com
2005-10-05 03:28:53 UTC
And in China too. This was posted worldwide in newspapers earlier this
[...]

----
Any idea why I'd mention the Chinese and 'racism' thing in the same
breath? (it's a class thing - see my posts even though they've
sometimes been misinterpreted)