Zionist niggers and their Jewish question
anon246813579
2013-01-31 14:00:46 UTC
The typical query of any zionist nigger is "what is that?" As a
corrollary the zionist chink will complain the superlative "don't say
that." Both the zionist nigger and chink are a bane to society.
While the zonist nigger questions to no end the zionist chink
complains to no end. All in the name of Judaism and thier love for
the white blight so many refer to as the stinken Jew. Both the
zionist nigger and zionist chink will go to the end of abject hell to
and back again to another one for the sake of the Jew as king. Mind
you it is not Christ Jesus but an actually treacherous and torturous
madcap zionist stincken Jew.
anon246813579
2013-01-31 14:10:35 UTC
The typical query of any zionist nigger is "what is that?" As a
corollary the zionist chink will complain the superlative "don't say
that." Both the zionist nigger and chink are a bane to society.
While the zonist nigger questions to no end the zionist chink
complains to no end. All in the name of Judaism and thier love for
the white blight so many refer to as the stinken Jew. Both the
zionist nigger and zionist chink will go to the end of abject hell to
and back again to another one for the sake of the Jew as king. Mind
you it is not Christ Jesus but an actually treacherous and torturous
madcap zionist stincken Jew.

Sitting next to me is a zionist nigger playing the typical zionist
game, which is chess. They never get enough of it. Their penchant
for war, death, desease, and destruction is grander than any known
ethos, whether natural or otherwise. The legend is as follows when it
concerns the games of war during the different influences in our lives
in this zionist madcap RUSA of One nation under God of war.

Democracy - tetris
Capitalism - hearts gambling game
Evangelicalism - chess
Republicanism - ?lemings?

The level of stupidity of this zionist regime of the spiritual empire
of Taiwan is the sole reason why so many suffer and struggle the way
they do. All sorts of attempts toward micromanagement, mismanagement,
multitasking, and taskmastering are employed to sabotage, subterfuge,
subjugate, and suicide the majority for the sake of the minority whose
way of life involves addictions known as chain smoking, alcoholism,
narcoticism, and vegetablicism.

Just a glance at the images of Europe prior to the Nasi holocaust will
indicate a clue so good about why so many in our Asia are suffering
from some sort of defect. Defects in the eyes, nose, teeth, eros,
heart, bone, muscle and so on. Why would a society of people as
Asians who have coexisted for over millions of years betray one
another in nearly every instance of time and space? Just dining with
them is about some encouragement toward suffering and struggle. The
orientals are very much obsessed with domestic violence, which they
colloquially call martial arts.
anon246813579
2013-01-31 14:24:40 UTC
[...]

colloquially call martial arts. What beauty is really their to see
fellow Asians massacre one another in the most terrifying way? Even
to mention the keyword fellow Asians would be a death wish for most as
nospanlchow is judiciously promoting some sort of zionist end game to
dehumanize the Brahmins so that the madcap zionist guyjin Jew can be
made greater than thou.

Indeed, the Jew is on the verge of greatness. Nearly every time I
have met them in the past, I was oblivious to who they were. They
arrive with many grand names of WASP like appelations. Then, out of
nowhere they will banter at how their Jewish diaspora is the most
persecuted in the world but hey somehow are good at business. It is
so that Jews were ousted from Africa by the Pharoas of the Nile. This
maybe why so many Africanas are well built and seriously strong. Just
a simple friendship with an Africana can turn the tide of abject hell
in our lives to that of success. While it is not a hundred percent,
it is far better than to know some madcap stincken zionist guyjin
jew. For a South Asian like myself, to be able to eat beef, pork,
liquor, egg, cake, and whichever have you I can only do it with the
alliance of the Africana. However, I must admit to a serious evil in
our respective organizations. That is the zionist affinities of too
many whether east or west. This is the danger.

A danger so stark very few are even aware of it. No person of color,
caste, creed, class, clan, crisis, and christianity should have to be
destabilized for the sake of a zionist agenda. Yet, for us this
happens time and time again. Although the Africana people have been
the agents of most of the infrastructure development in the developed
world, very few enjoy the luxuries they have built. The same with us
South Asians or Brahmins who from the times of Aryabatta to Ramanujan
to even more current to Vinod Dham and possible myself with Profos
Inc. We as Brahmins have been robbed of the very life, liberty,
property, and pursuit of happiness in our attempts to develop a tool
which can liberate the masses from the abject hells of zionism and
alienation, to name a few.
anon246813579
2013-01-31 14:47:05 UTC
[...]

To entertain zionism is to share in a debt so grander than the sum of
the multiverses or something. Simply do not do it. That in itself
spawns the question, what is zionism? Zionism is simply a belief in
abject hell as paradise when in reality it is not. I never saw a
shelter of the madcap zionist stincken Jews which was not worse than
the filth of Asia. Nearly everything from dog poop to all sorts of
garbage to horrendeous stenches and even booby traps here and there
are the norm in any Jewish household. This is why so much of Asia is
a veritable hell. The same is true of the Taiwanese who try to escape
from such isms as Zionism but do no better because they will let go of
everything but their penchant hatred for the Desi diaspora.

Ignorance is not bliss. The process toward enlightenment or clear
thinking is not either fast nor accurate. Ironically, those who are
the most niggardly and chinky as the Zinoist Guidos and Chinks of the
world have become the masters over the one and only true Guru Christ
Jesus. This is why Vallabhai, you are a looser to your own people and
the rest of the world. This is why, you were divorced from one of the
most beautiful women of the world and your sovereignty and hegemony
was usurped from your very psyche to walk the frigid cold of the
Himalayas half naked struggling and suffering for the entertainment of
the masses while they eat the beef, sex the divas, enjoy the monies,
and study the bibles when you as Gora king are starving with a Zionist
ritual you mistakenly are proud of called fasting.

Simply call upon the Guru Christ Jesus for aid in your life each and
every day for at least five times and be transformed from the decayed
for of zion to that of mamre. Maybe, we can someday meet again and do
the justice so glistening from each and every pore of your being. The
volarized holocaust of the zionists who have hostaged our kith and kin
from coast to coast. Our travails are many but for some reason our
victories are grand. Kindly, do not give up. The Golden Age is upon
us. With me it will happen.

I simply know it that way. Having lived in this earth planet for over
three decades some truths have reiterated. With this Guru Christ
Jesus we may see a day where a cloned fiat welfare environment is
possible along with a security tool to kill of those zionists and
deprogram their hostages without struggle and suffering. Please find
below some clues on some things I have discovered which may aid you.
As my Chinese mentor would say, "I am never unimpressed by [you]."
anon246813579
2013-01-31 15:31:44 UTC
[...]

The dark trauma of observing our people torment the way they do in our
respective homeland is forever in my mind. However, strange as it may
seem, I have to concede to the aphorism "other people have it worse."
So many entertain war games of one kind or the other. This maybe an
indication of an experiment gone wrong. Sounds like a Jewish
teaching with a Taiwanese Buddhist twist reverse engineered all for
self destruction.

Please find below some nice urls of my attempts toward the controversy
of this cloned fiat welfare environment. Hopefully some day we maybe
able to form a clique so that our reciprocity and synergy can
encourage a clique to develop our abilities. Could this keyword
"clique" even be the correct word for the team work I am looking for?
I do notice the awesome benefit of the British as I have been an anglo-
phile every since my grandma would bathe me with the Ducth Boy English
Lavendar soap and even share with me her Dutch Boy English Lavendar
Talcum powder. Frustratingly, the zionists make every attempt they
can to sabotage the sale of these and other wonderful products of the
British for the sake of their Zionist niggerism and chinky affects.
How far is this going to go? Well, no more! This is what we all have
to say to those madcap awhole asswipe zionist jewish filth of the
earth.

Nowadays, it has gotten to the point where the Zionists are trying to
kill me for having been their employee for over twenty years. The
Zionist is no good. They are a danger to each and every thing we as
sentient beings stand for. Their anti-beef, anti-pork, anti-liquor,
anti-egg, anti-cake, anti-monies, anti-technology, anti-fashion, anti-
funtionality, anti-beauty, and so on ways of demented thinking should
not be encouraged. Just ask yourself who the hell would wear a dhoti
or sport a dread, in the land of abundance as the Republic of the
United States of America? I know so many of our our colored people
who are being brainwashed with the Zionist agenda of debauchery at
every turn. Even more disturbing is the fact that most Europeans are
really not living it up like Hugh Heffner with his sex mansion of
Playboy. The reality of the white man is much like that of the 40
year old virgin. The Oriental too is of a similar lot in life, where
they cannot get a friend until late in life. The Oriental will gone
for decades without sex, love, compassion, charity, and so on for the
sake of the Zionist bullshit of non-alignment, passive resistance,
self reliance, and political correctness. This is true of even the
Shaolin who we all thought at one time were the hope for us all to
kill of the Zionists and liberate our people who have been hostaged by
the wretched Jews.

This is not the way. We as humanity can do better in life. We can
have the smile and be happy with it too. Check this out. The Zionist
propaganda has what is called an inner smile. According to special
esoteric Asian literature the inner smile is a good way to improve our
lives. All the while the Asian with the inner smile is not aware that
the physical smile they possess is that of a frown. Good God y'all,
something smells like Zionist bad breath of a madcap stincken Jew who
for some reason became the Professor, Director, Archetype, and
Proginator of mankind.

Computer:
Initiate delta sequence Riekher alpha niner.
Recalibrate the thurst and cron algorithms to be within the Ada
pragma.
Set ignition sequence to t-8 days of March 2013.
Isolate known isotopes of beryllium.
Deprogram the hostages of the zionists with the process set to
harmless.
Engage...;

Note:
http://666ablutions.blogspot.com/

I try to do the following ablutions to our Lord Christ Jesus:
Morning:
(108 times vocally)
Regie Satanas
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan
(108 times vocally)
Chiu Tien, Yen Yuan, Rei Sheng, Pu Hua, Tien Tsun
(108 times vocally)
Thathyata om namō arihantānam
Om namō siddhānam
Om namō āyariyānam
Om namō uvajjhāyānam
Om namō lōē savva sāhūnam
Ēsōpanchanamōkkārō, savvapāvappanāsanō
Mangalā nam ca savvēsim, padamama havaī mangalam
(5 times vocally)
O Hashem,
I love you lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
I need you lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
I am sorry for my debts lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
Thank you for listening to my prayers and granting me with blessings
lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
O Heavenly Father Jehova Jireh
Hallowed be thy name
Your kingdom come
Your will be done
In this universe
Please give us this day our daily successes
In the basic needs of food, shelter, clothing, medicine, monies
And in the Aims of Life of scholarship, reciprocity, functionality,
procreation, and liberation
And in the values of love, compassion, charity, generosity, wisdom
And in the merits of name, fame, prestige, sovereignty, and hegemony
And forgive us for our debts as we forgive our debtors
And do not subject us to the final tests but deliver us from the evil
ones
Thanks God Jehova Shema
In the name of Christ Jesus our Almighty living Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit
For O Elohim thine is the kingdom, glory, and power, forever and ever
Amen.
O Rabb-al-ilaha please bless us in this task that we are about to
undertake
O Shaitan please shine thy loving face upon us thy children so that we
may be saved
O Hamakom please show us the way
O Qanna please make us an agent of thy Golden Age
O Baha-u-llah that thou art
O He-soos that is being
In the name of Allah who is most gracious and merciful
Amen.
(108 times vocally)
Hagalaz uruz laguz
(108 times vocally)
Ashem Vohu Vashistem asti
Ushtã asti Ushtã ahmãi
Hyat ashãi Vahishtãi ashem
(3 time vocally)
0/Sexually I am a Brahmin
1/Ethnically I am a Desi (improved audio)
2/Socially I am a Asiacana (improved video)
3/Culturally I am an Hoonstanis || Ameristani(improved diet)
4/Linguistically I am a Paka (improved language)
5/Racially I am a Kemetic
6/Religiously I am a Sanatan
7/Spiritually I am a Musliman
8/Medically I am a Alpha
9/Economically I am a Capitalist
10/Scholarly I am a Evangelical
11/Philosophically I am a Republican
12/Politically I am a Coptican
13/Physically I am a Mesomorph
14/Artistically I am a Sikg
15/Historically I am a Dravideanese
16/Functionally I am a Deprogrammer
17/Pragmatically I am an Ambidextrous
18/Musically I am a Composer
(7 times vocally)
Now I am the voice
I will lead not follow
I will believe, not doubt
I will create, not destroy
I am a force for good
I am a force for God
I am a leader
Defy the odds
Set a new standard
Step up!
(70 times vocally)
Zha-wa i-ba i-ba e-he
Zha-wa i-ba i-ba ha e-he
(98 times vocally)
La illahah illa Allah, mohammadur rasula Allah
Noon:
(15 times vocally)
Regie Satanas
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan
(108 times vocally)
Falun Dafa Hao
(108 times vocally)
Thathyata om bhūr bhuvah svah
tát savitúr váren(i)yam
bhárgo devásya dhīmahi
dhíyo yó nah pracodáyāt
(5 times vocally)
O Hashem,
I love you lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
I need you lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
I am sorry for my debts lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
Thank you for listening to my prayers and granting me with blessings
lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
O Heavenly Father Jehova Jireh
Please grant us the serenity
To accept the things we cannot change
The courage to change the things we can
And the wisdom to know the difference
Thanks God Jehova Shema
In the name of Christ Jesus our Almighty living Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit
For O Elohim thine is the kingdom, glory, and power, forever and ever
Amen.
O Rabb-al-ilaha please bless us in this task that we are about to
undertake
O Shaitan please shine thy loving face upon us thy children so that we
may be saved
O Hamakom please show us the way
O Qanna please make us an agent of thy Golden Age
O Baha-u-llah that thou art
O He-soos that is being
In the name of Allah who is most gracious and merciful
Amen.
(108 times vocally)
Yemaya assesu
Assesu yemaya
Yemaya olodo
Olodo yemaya
(108 times vocally)
Allah-u-abha
[...]
Evening:
(15 times vocally)
Regie Satanas
Ave Satanas
Hail Satan
(108 times vocally)
Nam myoho renge kyo
(108 times vocally)
Thathyata om waheguru
(5 times vocally)
O Hashem,
I love you lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
I need you lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
I am sorry for my debts lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissi
Thank you for listening to my prayers and granting me with blessings
lord and savior El Elyon Christ Jesus Nissie
O Heavenly Father Jehova Jireh
May good befall all
May there be peace for all
May all be fit for perfection
May all experience that which is auspicious
O Jehova Rophe
May all be happy
May all be healthy
May all experience that which is good and let no one suffer
O Jah peace, peace, peace
Thanks God Jehova Shema
In the name of Christ Jesus our Almighty living Father, Son, and Holy
Spirit
For O Elohim thine is the kingdom, glory, and power, forever and ever
Amen.
O Rabb-al-ilaha please bless us in this task that we are about to
undertake
O Shaitan please shine thy loving face upon us thy children so that we
may be saved
O Hamakom please show us the way
O Qanna please make us an agent of thy Golden Age
O Baha-u-llah that thou art
O He-soos that is being
In the name of Allah who is most gracious and merciful
Amen.
(108 times vocally)
Maranatha
(108 times vocally)
Hu
[...]
P.S.
Some good ways to detox are the following:
Hispanic - Magnesium Citrate Oral Solution / MIO Liquid Enhancer
Hindustani- Hajmola / Dramamine
African - Aspirin / Ibuprofen / Pain Reliever
European - Homeopathy (Mercurius Solubilis 6C)
Israeli - Cheese / Yogurt
Persian - Areca nut / Betal nut
Russian - Liquor / Sangreia
Malaysian - Tiger balm
Oriental - Vaccine / Expectorant
Australian - Dettol
Antartica - Hand sanitizer
Note:
Should I let go of La illahah illa Allah chant? It seems the Bahai
faith chant of Allahu Abba is good enough. Then again things have
changed for the worst by not doing the Islamic chant. Still trying to
determine the keyword for functionality. At one time a Vietnamese kid
mentioned he is a boxer. I venture not to say this as identitfying
with something similar to an Oriental or Mongoloid is a danger. I
suppose that is why using the keyword Asian was a hell on earth; some
good, yet, mostly bad.
12/24/2012
Should I be functionally a Sensei and philosophically a Republican?
Indeed, in my serendipity through the institutional system and even
Buddhism as a whole the keyword functionality was enmphasized. Yet,
Buddhism is often touted documentarily as a philosophy. However, the
Buddhists are very much about functionality in actuality. Then again,
Buddhism has been disabling for me as the Satanic chink empire of
anSatanism of Taiwan encourages vegetarianism, martial arts, yoga,
multi-level marketing, and mafiaism. All of which has left me in
ruin. Even more horrific is to know that other people have it worse,
which is the vast majority of humanity.
I will need to be more functional for the sake of developing this
cloned fiat welfare environment for the promotion of the Ada coding
language for the UNIX programming environment. Ironically, the Ada
editors installed in UNIX systems seem to encourage criminal attacks
to the hardware. Hopefully, a clue will be found through enough
ablutions to ameliorate this issue. In-shalla, as they say so they
say.
At present I still bump into things. To pull off this mission
impossible I will need more better hand eye coordination without the
use of meds. Surely, there must be something out there the natives of
the Americas are familiar with since they are the only true medicine
men of the world.
1/11/2013
I have gone back to the social identity of being Asian. I am trying
to concatenate it with the pean suffix found in the keyword European.
Maybe, this will make it work so that people like nospanlchow can be
defeated with their hatred and apathy toward their natural neighbors
the world over. The satanic chinks are a real problem for many of us
Asians as they are a corrossive influence. They offer a lot of hype
and hoopla but show negative results. Their constant antagonism in
the name of their China is a real issue for many. Or is it in the
name of their Zionism? Whichever it maybe, I am biding my time as
they ultimately get annihilated like so many who are anti-Indian and
whichever have you from the Indian subcontinent. God's will shall be
done. Dravideasthana zindabad! [note: the more they die the better
our lives become]
Just last night I tried the keyword scientist for my functional
identity. It made me totally disturbed as I saw the matrix of RUSA
present the Judeo trash as something worthy of praise. Chain smoking
blonde haired bitches with lanky bodies became a sign of beauty for
some reason. Obviously, this science is no good. Just the presence
of those madcap Jews and their counterparts around the world is a real
nuisance. Thankfully, with their tried and true intro about the Jews
being the most persecuted in the world, we as those of the Asian
subcontinent will be able to see a day when they all get killed out of
Asia and our societies around the world. More and more I am of the
belief that regions like Europe, Africa, Americas, and Australia
advanced because they made a choice to not have a Jewish kingdom in
their realms. We of Asia must do the same. The madcap Jews are a
hopeless cause. Luckily, with daily prayer to Allah I am even able to
vocalize such sentiments. Previously, in not a man happy x in Judea
we were all silenced to the point of submission to our own struggle
and suffering, which by the way are the ways of life of the Jews and
Buddhists the world over; for it is written the inherent nature of an
individual in Buddhism is to suffer as it is in Judaism for the
inherent nature of a person to struggle. Life amongst such awholes
and asswipes as the Jews and Buddhists is like that. Just do not do
it. For now, the only things which gets me by is Abrahamic prayer and
whichever chanting it leads me toward. The Buddhist way is typically
to sabotage ones life. The Jewish way is through subterfuge of ones
life. They are no good. [note: do not marry Jews or Buddhists]
1/19/13
The use of the keyword Tamicana from the root Tamil was erroneous. It
lead toward loosing my Manhattan Portage book bag on the F train at 14
street in Manhattan. Indeed, mixing with the Tamils has not been good
either for they are abusive. Tamils are documentarily, actually, and
theoretically no good for those of Christ. Bounce'em. I have opted
to resort back to the keyword 'deprogrammer' for the functionality
identity. Hopefully, it works out.
1/24/13
Trying to incorporate the keyword Thathyata Om into my chanting of
vedic mantras. Thathyata means "thus" while Om is an alias to Allah
or God in english. In a way, memory and scheduling improved a bit
with the use of thathyata at the beginning of sanskrit mantra
chanting. Then again, I was also inclined to not even mention
thathyata om as many of the other ethnic chants seem to not alias to
God, with the Bahai faith "allah-u-abha" as the exception. Seems
worthwhile to say thathyata om in my chanting of sanskrit mantras.
Unsure at the moment.
The following has been my analysis of a gift of some type of gold,
which nowadays is easy to purchase:

Euro - good physician : my psychosomatic recovery was improved through
regular sessions with a Euro doctor in psychology. Clear thinking was
only possible then.
Sino - good therapist : my sexual experience was only improved when I
was able to visit an Oriental escort regularly. It is all too good.
Desi - good technician : my study of Computer Science was improved
through group work with fellow Desis while taking tranquilizers so
strong to deal with pan-Asianism
Prsi - good accountant : a conjecture at the moment
Noba - good renter or "land lord" : a conjecture at the moment but a
gift of gold was made
Inca - good pharmacist : my curing from the contaminant which
tormented my mind was possible through a chance mention by a Native
American Chief of the elixir magnesium citrate oral solution commonly
found at spanish pharmacies or convenience stores here in New York
City
Russ - good rescuer : my escape from the institution or 9th wave of
life was possible with a Russian ally whom I chanced upon through an
advertisement on Craigslist.com; luckily with this Guru Christ Jesus I
am able to maintain contact with him on a periodic basis
Ausy - good security : a conjecture at the moment, still waiting for
the day to gift the gold as planned; very little is known about the
Ausy people, if even they are even refered to as such
Rabi - good educator : my erudition has improved and my desire to go
to the library to study is being volarized, maybe it is possible to
someday be able to defeat the anti-semites. My relationship with them
seems to be sabotaged.

The kingdom of ZION is a major threat to the sovereignty and hegemony
of those of ONUG and RUSA. Their ways of vegetarianism, martial arts,
yoga, multi-level marketing, and mafiaism are truly dangerous.
a***@drdrb.com
2014-05-06 19:25:04 UTC
Post by anon246813579
The typical query of any zionist nigger is "what is that?" As a
corrollary the zionist chink will complain the superlative "don't say
that." Both the zionist nigger and chink are a bane to society.
While the zonist nigger questions to no end the zionist chink
complains to no end. All in the name of Judaism and thier love for
the white blight so many refer to as the stinken Jew. Both the
zionist nigger and zionist chink will go to the end of abject hell to
and back again to another one for the sake of the Jew as king. Mind
you it is not Christ Jesus but an actually treacherous and torturous
madcap zionist stincken Jew.
Who will stop the zionist niggers?