South Korean going after Chink fishing boat fising in their terriotry
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-01 06:15:33 UTC
South Korea finally decided to go after illegal Chink fishing
boat fishing their own terriotry. South korean coast guards
will go after and prosecuate in South korea court for any chink
illegal boat invading or fishing in their territory accordign to
the the Internation Fishing code.

South korean government must stand tough to fight against chinese
race. It has been long years since korean government done nothing
against these chinese bastard illegal fishing in their territory.
It's time Korean to go after these sneaky chinese bastard.
Send a navy to pastrol and protect their territory against Chinese
bastard.

FIGHT AGAINST CHINESE BASTARD!
DOWN WITH CHINESE RACE!
DOWN WITH CHIENSE CIVILIZATION!
Sharon
2005-07-01 07:31:46 UTC
Aren't Koreans and Chinese both of the Asian race...? So, are you
trying to also denounce Koreans since they're also Asian...?

Not sure why you are so angry at your own race...It seems kind of
ironic...
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-01 08:15:38 UTC
Are you suggesting korean is chinese race or All asian is chinese
race? If then, you really need to undertand who korean is or asian is.
You may see some bastard chinese
make some awful saying that korean is chinese people. You know these
chinese bastard can say anything they want but no korean ever ever say
they are chinese. They wil kick your butt!
tokock
2005-07-01 08:17:11 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
South Korea finally decided to go after illegal Chink fishing
boat fishing their own terriotry. South korean coast guards
will go after and prosecuate in South korea court for any chink
illegal boat invading or fishing in their territory accordign to
the the Internation Fishing code.
South korean government must stand tough to fight against chinese
race. It has been long years since korean government done nothing
against these chinese bastard illegal fishing in their territory.
It's time Korean to go after these sneaky chinese bastard.
Send a navy to pastrol and protect their territory against Chinese
bastard.
FIGHT AGAINST CHINESE BASTARD!
DOWN WITH CHINESE RACE!
DOWN WITH CHIENSE CIVILIZATION!
There is something seriously wrong with this guy mmdir2002.

Because some Chinese fishing boats allegedly entered Korean waters, he
urges the Koreans to
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
FIGHT AGAINST CHINESE BASTARD!
DOWN WITH CHINESE RACE!
DOWN WITH CHIENSE CIVILIZATION!
So what is his advice to the Koreans against the Japs who invaded Korea,
force Koreans to fight the Japs war, and raped Korean women during WW 2 ?

Based on his logic, it has to be
" Wipe out the Japanese race."

Can you find someone more sick than this ?
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-01 19:23:37 UTC
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
South Korea finally decided to go after illegal Chink fishing
boat fishing their own terriotry. South korean coast guards
will go after and prosecuate in South korea court for any chink
illegal boat invading or fishing in their territory accordign to
the the Internation Fishing code.
South korean government must stand tough to fight against chinese
race. It has been long years since korean government done nothing
against these chinese bastard illegal fishing in their territory.
It's time Korean to go after these sneaky chinese bastard.
Send a navy to pastrol and protect their territory against Chinese
bastard.
FIGHT AGAINST CHINESE BASTARD!
DOWN WITH CHINESE RACE!
DOWN WITH CHIENSE CIVILIZATION!
There is something seriously wrong with this guy mmdir2002.
Fact please!

BTW: your opinion is not fact!
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
FIGHT AGAINST CHINESE BASTARD!
DOWN WITH CHINESE RACE!
DOWN WITH CHIENSE CIVILIZATION!
The illegal chinese fishing boat in korean region has been on the news
past years that koreans goverment did not done anything about it.
If this is happen in japan, japanese will take a step right away.
This time korean government final stood up because they could not
longer
watch Chink bastard not only violating the international law, they were
attacking korean fishing boat. There korean fishmen were complaining
not
only chinks catching their fishes but even attacked by a violent
fishing
chink gangsters.

So I gave the all the fact why korean must go after these ilegal Chink
fishing boat.
Post by tokock
So what is his advice to the Koreans against the Japs who invaded Korea,
force Koreans to fight the Japs war, and raped Korean women during WW 2 ?
Without japanese help, there is no South korean indusry today, Did you
know that? Did you know that it was japanese technology that brought
korean industry boom and growth from shipping buildign to Samsung
chip-making technology. As a matter fact, South korean are facing hugh
trade
deficit against japanese because they are still relying on japanese
vital products.

Why you koreans so much against japanese when you can't even complaing
against chinese bastard invading your territory. Are you scare of
chineses? Look at the japanese. They are not scare of Chink bastard!
You can't argue with your bias opinion.
Sharon
2005-07-01 21:55:36 UTC
What do have against the Chinese? You seem to display an intense
hatred for them, and I bet it doesn't even have anything to do with
fishing... Have you had bad personal experiences with Chinese people?
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-02 06:42:19 UTC
I just gave the fact that chineses are violating fishing zone
agreement.
I'm talking about the fact that chineses have violated many time,
and I give the fact that korean government will not sit and just
watching
these chink bastard invading korean fishing territory. There is nothing
I can privde any more news. I did all I can do. You may call me
whatever
you want. I'm here to provide a fact not a opinion. I don't care what
you calling
my name and your opinion does not matter. I'm dealing with facts.
And your opinon of my personal life should be ignored.
Sperry
2005-07-08 06:30:34 UTC
Post by Sharon
What do have against the Chinese? You seem to display an intense
hatred for them, and I bet it doesn't even have anything to do with
fishing... Have you had bad personal experiences with Chinese people?
Yes, he was beaten up by a big chinese dude and he's still crying to mama.

Sperry
Sharon
2005-07-08 07:29:37 UTC
Hahaha, I like that...it's a good one! :)
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-10 08:47:24 UTC
There is no big chinseM chink. They sure can't fight. Chinks are
bunch of coward.
It easy to kick chink ass. Who afraid of chink race? Japanese did
handle it right???
Nanjing is the right proof that japanese did the best job against chink
because
only japanese know how to defeat chink race. No wonder japaneases are
brave.
We need to support around japanese to guard off these pathetic chink
race!

DEATH TO THE CHINK RACE!
DEATH TO THE CHINK CIVILIZATION!
FREEDOM TO TIBET!
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-10 08:48:10 UTC
I can sqush you with a spoon!
dragon_emperor_loong
2005-07-10 18:47:15 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
I can sqush you with a spoon!
stop making empty threats.
you still have to kick my ass with all your south korean friends.
and you still have to kill me with a gun.
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-11 07:07:12 UTC
Why waste bullet? It's more fun to squash Chink with spoon :-))
We don't like chinese race! We hate chinese!

Why you wish me to kill you with a gun? Are you fantasizing
a murder and genocide by watching video game?

Stupid chinese!

m***@hotmail.com
2005-07-01 22:19:27 UTC
Mark believes that the term "chink" is a deragatory reference to
chinese AMERICANS -- not
chinese nationals. Thus, Mr. mmdir is using this deragatory term out
of context.
Sharon
2005-07-01 22:21:50 UTC
Agreed.
tokock
2005-07-03 01:01:05 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
[...]
So you finally realized what a fool you are, asking for facts, and not
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
So what is his advice to the Koreans against the Japs who invaded Korea,
force Koreans to fight the Japs war, and raped Korean women during WW 2 ?
Without japanese help, there is no South korean indusry today, Did you
know that? Did you know that it was japanese technology that brought
korean industry boom and growth from shipping buildign to Samsung
chip-making technology. As a matter fact, South korean are facing hugh
trade deficit against japanese because they are still relying on japanese
vital products.
The fact remains Japs wronged Korea to a much more astronomical scale
than this Chinese. The invasion, atrocity, murders, rapes and crimes
commited by you midget Japs cannot be erased by some " Japanese help",
which is Japan's way of compensatory admission they have seriously
violated the Korea sovereignity.

The trade deficit further proves the economic invasion of Japs into
Korea. What gratitude do you expect ?
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Why you koreans so much against japanese when you can't even complaing
against chinese bastard invading your territory. Are you scare of
chineses? Look at the japanese. They are not scare of Chink bastard!
What happened betwwen Korea and China will be for the Koreans to decide.
Not for a Japanese midget like you to tell the great Koreans what to do
! Get out of Korea, you shameless midget !
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
Based on his logic, it has to be
" Wipe out the Japanese race."
Can you find someone more sick than this ?
You can't argue with your bias opinion.
The conclusion is a logical deduction based on your post. Now you admit
your brain is just full of shit.
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-03 05:45:18 UTC
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
[...]
And what do you call Red Devil Beijing Commi if not call nazi?
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
So what is his advice to the Koreans against the Japs who invaded Korea,
force Koreans to fight the Japs war, and raped Korean women during WW 2 ?
Without japanese help, there is no South korean indusry today, Did you
know that? Did you know that it was japanese technology that brought
korean industry boom and growth from shipping buildign to Samsung
chip-making technology. As a matter fact, South korean are facing hugh
trade deficit against japanese because they are still relying on japanese
vital products.
The fact remains Japs wronged Korea to a much more astronomical scale
than this Chinese. The invasion, atrocity, murders, rapes and crimes
commited by you midget Japs cannot be erased by some " Japanese help",
which is Japan's way of compensatory admission they have seriously
violated the Korea sovereignity.
What a nonsense you dumb stupid ChosenJin! The fact is that japan has
more powerful than korean that's why japanese is only asian who stood
eye for eye against Chink bastard. japan is only Asian race who fought
against Chink bastard while you stupid ChosenJin so afraid to face the
Chink imperialism.
Post by tokock
The trade deficit further proves the economic invasion of Japs into
Korea. What gratitude do you expect ?
ahahha...don't make me laugh. I've found out that koreas are
suffering
mass trade deficit since most vital korean product still rely on
japan.
Look at the korean cars. They are still rely on japanese product.
Look at the Honda!
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Why you koreans so much against japanese when you can't even complaing
against chinese bastard invading your territory. Are you scare of
chineses? Look at the japanese. They are not scare of Chink bastard!
What happened betwwen Korea and China will be for the Koreans to decide.
Not for a Japanese midget like you to tell the great Koreans what to do
! Get out of Korea, you shameless midget !
Oh too bad. You call your brother midget jap! As a korean, I'm so
shamed
you koreans never stand up fight the enemy. Why is korean so afraid
chinese? Japanese never afraid never fear Chink race! That's what I
call
brave and honor.
I hope you don't reacting like your acting out mama or dad!
tokock
2005-07-03 10:10:24 UTC
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
Post by m***@yahoo.co.uk
Post by tokock
[...]
Midget Japs at it again. First they re-write their history book to hide
their invasion of China. Now this midget is copying the same act and
hide the facts of barbaric wrongs towards Korea.

Let me join the japs is their own game, copy this midget, and change the
word to japs :

FIGHT AGAINST japs BASTARD!
DOWN WITH japs RACE!
DOWN WITH japs CIVILIZATION!
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-04 06:14:44 UTC
ahahhaahahah......attacking your own country man huh..

꼴통! 병신 새끼!

Why not tell chink nazi to stop rewriting GokuRyo history huh??
You koreans aret truly fucking coward. You can talk all the stuff about
japan rewriting history but couldn't even utter a word when Chink is
doing same thing!
dragon_emperor_loong
2005-07-03 16:28:52 UTC
hey mm2.
actually if you call not being afraid of the 'chink race' being brave
and honor then in your own words you are say that the chinese are the
bravest and most honorable people on the earth. because the chinese are
most definitely not afraid of the chinese.

also why dont you shut up about all this fukin chink nazi bull shit.
you're alone in this opinion. the only other person who holds the same
view about the 'chink nazi' as you, has already lost. that's right. i'm
talking about 'some korean kid'. you want to make the same mistake he
did? your opinion is your right but when you express your racist
opinion upon the entire chinese race and think you're in the right for
doing so. you're asking for trouble.

also i'm still waiting.
m***@yahoo.co.uk
2005-07-04 06:17:54 UTC
I agree on that Chink Nazi bravely oppressing their own people is
indeed
brave and honorable. Nice point, chink.
g***@execs.com
2005-07-01 13:26:55 UTC