Too Many Ugly Dirty Damn Chineses!
l***@gmail.com
2015-04-13 21:20:41 UTC
I am ashamed that a Korean wrote this, for I am Korean too. I say to you chinese people, stay strong, believe your country. Let'smake this world a better place.
i***@gmail.com
2015-04-13 21:23:30 UTC
Hey im korean and I am really ashamed that u are a korean and posted this BS. I hav A LOT of chinese friends and they are the nicest people ive ever met. They are beautiful. But unlike u cuz ur just rotten in the inside. Maybe the chinese DID hav conflict with us koreans but that doesnt mean that we should penalize all the chinese people.