Blacks not welcome in Japan
Byker
2014-08-17 19:40:49 UTC
Japan Is A Terrible Place For Niggers

Japan has the third highest average IQ of any country and a 99.0 percent
literacy rate (all niggers are illiterate and they have the worst IQ's in
the world). The Japanese have incredible work ethic and place education
above all (education is the niggers' Kryptonite). It is a homogeneous
population and the percentage of niggers is like 0.000001% (niggers have a
pack mentality). (C)rap music is not popular in Japan (the only way niggers
get rich). In Japanese culture respect is a big deal and honorifics are
attached to the end of people's names to display that respect (niggers only
respect guns and money and have no manners). The Japanese praise people who
have a fair skin tone (niggers have shit-skin). The Japanese diet consists
mainly of seafood (niggers only eat fried chicken and waddymelon). Japan
ranks number 7 among the top 10 most peaceful countries in the world (no
explanation needed). And the list goes on...

In conclusion, Japan is one of the worst countries in the world for a
nigger to set its paws on.

It would be most interesting to see what would happen if members of the
Crips or the Bloods attempted to move in on the Yakuza in Kyoto, Osaka, or
Tokyo. They would probably be dead before they got off the plane. Some of
thoseYakuza organisations have US connections and would probably get word
before they even bought the plane tickets
.
Monkeys in the US Military and Monkeys from Apefrica make up 0.00033 %
of the population in Japan but account for 3.5% of the crime. That is 10,600
Times larger than their population.

Niggers are indeed in a world of hurt in Japan, they have shown the
Japanese what nigger means ever since they have polluted that wonderfully
mad place with their horrid stench and rape, and theft, and lies,
and...well...I could go on all night about what's wrong about niggers. The
signs that say "No Gaijin" are usually meant to detour niggers from such
places as the baths. Niggers are of course inappropriate everywhere, but in
the mixed baths they let their niggerness come into full display. Staring at
young women (some mere children) showing off "muh dik", and grabbing at
people.

Many niggers have discovered the quiet manner in which these things are
handled in Japan. In America this translates to "he went to shit and the
hogs got him".

I went to college with some of these intelligent, kind, respectful
people, and they absolutely hated niggers.

They should ban all niggers from their country, but then again so should
everyone!

They should put a sign at customs that says "No black 'people' allowed".

https://tinyurl.com/kpsdqwq
Dr. Lexus
2014-08-18 07:24:26 UTC
On 08/17/2014 01:40 PM, Byker posted the following crystal meth
Post by Byker
Japan Is A Terrible Place For Niggers
Rant rave teeth plaque conspiracy Metallica homogeneous
niggers froth foam Justin Timberlake snort ahh! it burns!...
That has got to be one of the stoopidest things I've read on Usenet in
at least a week, and given the appalling level of stoopidity seen in
this newsgroup, that's saying something.

You are correct in your observation that Asians have little respect for
people of African descent (though, of course, just like whites, some of
their best friends are black). But unlike in America, Africans are so
uncommon in Asia as to make them a curiosity, something to be gawked at
in perverted amusement rather than objects of hatred.

I recognize your alias from the alt.flame.niggers forum years ago. To
some extent, I agree that African-American "culture" deserves some
flaming, and while I don't particularly care for black people myself,
your hatred of them crosses the line into a very unhealthy pathological
obsession. I simply stay away from them, I do not let my dislike of
black people consume my life like you have. I don't like broccoli,
either, but I don't spend my entire day, every day, composing lengthy
meth-fueled rants about the vegetable to post to obscure Internet forums.
Byker
2014-08-18 19:37:17 UTC
I recognize your alias from the alt.flame.niggers forum years ago. .
Still going strong after 15+ years
To some extent, I agree that African-American "culture" deserves some
flaming, and while I don't particularly care for black people myself, your
hatred of them crosses the line into a very unhealthy pathological
obsession.
We laid the foundation for others to build on. Niggerflaming has since gone
mainstream (Chimpout.com, Chimpmania.com, etc.).
For the MSM, the 24/7 Ferguson bongo bongo has become all-consuming.
Byker
2014-08-19 02:11:31 UTC
They're not welcome in Korea, either:

http://mediaequalizer.com/brian-maloney/2014/08/korea-africans-unwelcome