Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Desi
anon246813579
2016-12-21 19:03:33 UTC
There are only five races in this world. They are Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, and Desi. Desis are the Indians, Pakistanis, Nepalese, Bangladeshis, and Sri Lankans we are all so familiar with. Desis also include those from Maldives as well.

Yet on many census applications the only identities that are allowed are Black, White, Asian, and Hispanic. Desis are excluded from the listings. This makes no sense.

Desis are a significant part of American society. We make up 30% of American doctors, own 60% of the motel owners, are 80% of the Taxi cab drivers, and about 80% of the newsstand owners. Desis play a large part in American society and are considered the richest since the 1990 census.

It is high time Desis be recognized for who they are and not be hostaged by the Asian minority initiatives. Desis have rights too and we need to be recognized for it. There is no other way.
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-08 01:12:58 UTC
Races of people debate?

Just revealed his or her IQ...
anon246813579
2017-01-17 19:37:17 UTC
Post by Deng Qi Feng
Races of people debate?
Just revealed his or her IQ...
Yet another snide comment from some White fetishizing chink. Raping your women as Asian escorts was really good asswhole. Fucken looser.