Where are girls from Backpage posting now?
Add Reply
e***@gmail.com
2019-04-04 07:53:10 UTC
Girls from Backpage posting now here - https://adultfriendfinder.com/go/g1431112-pmoc

If you are looking for new platforms to post your ads, you don’t have to look far. Just Google the

Keyword for your business and you will get a list of directories to check out.

Try finding directories specific for your service and specific to your working area. You can also post on international directories who provide a section to post in your country or city.

When you have a few directories then check out their partner page. Here you will find more advertising opportunities. Etc etc

You can also check out Where your competitors ate listed and do the same for your business If the platforms are of good quality.

Now I used these famous social networking service.

Backpage did little to monitor the postings, which brought on FOSTA-SESTA—shutting down many sites that catered to the sex industry. Minors and people forced into the sex trade need to be protected.

One website that follows the black market globally states that over 14 billion dollars is generated yearly in the United States alone. That’s a considerable amount of money. It’s supply and demand—-and there are many other places where consenting adults can meet online.
m***@gmail.com
We have helped you choose 15 best substitutes for Backpage personals among sites like Backpage and craigslist personals where you can find casual ...site similar to backpage and the free classified site in the world. People love us as a new backpage replacement or an alternative Craigslist Personals Alternatives, click the thumb to like your favorites ..... Anyways it has a very similar look to craigslist personals and backpage. In case you missed it, your happy days of having casual sex with super hot dates over Craigslist Personals are over.
j***@gmail.com
2019-04-08 09:47:02 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
een trying to find a replacement website for the closed CL Personals section and, after much research,

Yes most of the classified websites are surrounded by escort service and even using it for many type of reasons.

Most of the classified websites have some norms and conditions to show it terms and conditions to government .

There are plenty of directories available on internet just google it it will show many classified website and easy to sell or buy or bring ad’s on other websites use for local classifieds .

Backpage is a classified advertising website launched in 2004. Up until its seizure by U.S. authorities in April 2018, it offered classified listings for a wide variety of products and services including automotive, jobs listings, and real estate. In 2011, Backpage was the second largest classified ad listing service on the Internet in the United States after Craigslist.

There are lots of alternatives to Backpage emerged after its seized and they are getting popularity very fast. Some of the alternatives I have listed below :

OLX: This is one of the trending buy/sell website.
Oodle : This is the second alternatives website to backpage.

As of 6 April 2018 Backpage Seizure and affiliated websites have been seized as part of an enforcement action by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Postal Inspection Service, the United States Department of Justice,the Internal Revenue Service Criminal Investigator Division, with analytical assistance from the Joint Regional Intelligence Center.

The site's offering of adult services sections has been highly controversial, due to allegations that Backpage knowingly allowed and encouraged users to post ads related to prostitution and human trafficking, particularly involving minors, and took steps to intentionally obfuscate the activities. After a series of court cases and the arrest of the company's CEO and other officials, Backpage removed the adult services subsection in the United States in 2017.
j***@gmail.com
I'm looking for a BBC to make love to my ass after I deep throat it good. Willing to host, and would like this to be a FWB but I'm okay with a single event. Please use my ass to satisfy your thick dick!
Linnetta Gant
2019-05-10 05:02:58 UTC
Email me ***@yahoo.com
a***@gmail.com
60yo white male in north Austin near 183 & IH-35 looking for a woman to host at lunch during the week. Let me come over and play! Women only please.
m***@gmail.com
25 year old young bull construction worker who is new to the 951 and i have my own place so ill host looking for a mature women who show me some thing new and blow my mind older women is a FETISH OF MINE I DO have a fetish for older women but young or older is ok.I Have some beers liquor or mixed drinks and party all night..
m***@gmail.com
Hi i am ali khan age 22 from islamabad .i have 7 inch tool .i love to suck bobs and pusy like ice cream .i love to fuk girls and women .i am very experience .if any girl or women are intrested from islamabad and rawalpindi contact me through my whatsapp and imo 0324.8514956
j***@gmail.com
Hi ladies. I am very open minded kinky and naughty. I am looking to have lots of fun. Do u like what you see ? Let’s play. I m cute in shape and well hung
j***@gmail.com
I have a massive sex drive and can go all night, 7" very thick and i have a foot fetish, and i love to give oral
m***@gmail.com
2019-04-24 09:01:16 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
hello ghantelment ...

My name is Linda i am a sexy shemale and hot in bed for u

Slim feminine beauty body

Top and bottom

6inch Big dick

I will full hot service for u

And I'm romantic in bed

U can like making love with me
a***@gmail.com
Look meet a cd for fun now I can host can’t travel message if u wanna have fun now in Hamburg ny
m***@gmail.com
I'm 42 years old unhappy sweet divorced older bj mom plz contact me and fu-ck me. email me ***@gmail.com cum over
m***@gmail.com
Looking for a NSA friend with benefits for a good time. I'm not obese, but I am a bigger girl (and have big boobs). It could be a one night deal or, if we hit it off, a more regular thing. I can host.
e***@gmail.com
Are there any locations where I could make a female friend for adult play? Is there a lady who will accompany me? Thank you.
g***@gmail.com
2019-05-20 07:49:57 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
looking for no strings attached for someone to come by pick me up and we can fool around in your car or whatever.
Let me know if you are interested.
j***@gmail.com
I’m gentle caring loyal and down to earth419 looking for the right man595 that will love me for who I am cuz I am one man woman0430 ‘it means I don’t cheat or doubledate’ and don’t want to get hurt in anyway. You already have my contact through reading this with your sense of humor so feel free to reach me by text you’re always Welcomed.
b***@gmail.com
I am sexy looking for some bedroom fun I need a guy that's hung and have experience no experience or hung please don't waste your time,,,,
c***@gmail.com
I would like to meet a guy to have a no strings relationship. I live by myself so I am able to host you. My hair is red and short,
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-25 05:55:15 UTC
Stop by and get some slow and ez head no strings no small talk simple in and out anon fun. Must send stats or pic. Hosting mornings till noon..GLORY HOLE OPEN
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-28 04:17:21 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
I am a young really cool 29yr old looking to meet a really cool laid back stoner type guy, love guys who like jam music, super good exotic420, like to chill in my panties and smoke with a cool guy..

Message Here at now : nudefun77 (gma1l) com , before deleted this post.otherwise you missed me.i am waiting....
c***@gmail.com
Hello guys my name is Jennifer I am I sexy Latina transexual hosting in the Houston Galleria area serious encounters only if you like what you see you can look me up on Kik (haydrimorales) or 214 229 0723
m***@gmail.com
Browsing for a little trouble today. About me well I'm a authentic lover who recognizes what she likes. I prefer a individual who is at ease and can show me what he would like.
m***@gmail.com
I'd love to meet in the evening and have sex. I love it when it rain this is a good for some bed play.I'd love to meet in the morning and have sex
j***@gmail.com
hi,,I am a beautiful sexy and naughty girl.sweet, friendly and outgoing. i will definitely make you feel happy and relaxed.
k***@gmail.com
2019-06-27 09:28:59 UTC
Female. Early 20's. Bored. Looking to sext. Talk dirty to me. Send me pics. Etc.
h***@gmail.com
2019-06-28 11:06:47 UTC
Hello I'm 27 Years Old Now Meet Hotel Or Any place Text My whatsapp 8727315443
k***@gmail.com
2019-07-02 09:55:37 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
Had a horrible night. Reaally could use a friend to talk and cuddle. Prefer good looking black man.

Message Here at now : meet81me {g~mai1} com .When you send me a message ,I will send to u some picture and phone number I will prove it I'm real,first come first serve.
p***@gmail.com
2019-07-06 11:08:53 UTC
Seriously I need someone for punish My tight pussy. I can suck in such a way that will give the feel of heaven.Looking for Special Fun...I just Want To Enjoy... If u r Real & serious to fuck with me. vailable: NIGHT OR DAY TIME YOU CAN COME (I CAN REACH TO YOU AND BE ON YOUR PLACE ALSO=SERVICE CHARGE
p***@gmail.com
hello i am looking for girls near me, women dating for fuck tonight, girls seeking men for sex, women seeking men, older women looking younger men for sex. girls looking for sex tonight. find girlfriend online for sex near me, fuck buddy online for sex tonight. find fuck buddy near you.
k***@gmail.com
Hi guys I'm a sexy tranny looking for some fun with guys down to come over.... u must be clean and real as iam too... Send pic pls first and be ready to come over
a***@gmail.com
2019-07-30 04:19:55 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
I enjoy my freedom. but at the same time it would be nice to have someone to call when I get these lonely

Email me now : fingermom.8485 g_mal1 com put "Hookup" in subject
So i know you are real
e***@gmail.com
If you're searching for a mature, older man, who knows how to treat a lady, then I'm your guy. I'm searching for someone who I am excited to see and be with, and she feels the same. It won't matter where we are going or what we are doing because the pleasure of each others company will be enough. If this is what you're looking for, email tmhcic at gmail. Use the word "Great" if you are real.
s***@gmail.com
2019-08-03 20:01:25 UTC
Hii girls send me your number or message to my Gmail ***@gmail....... I am waiting for your reply girls .. I want to fuck you girls and i will give you satisfaction complete don't worry I will maintain secret k don't worry girls msg or send me your mobile number I am waiting for your reply girls
k***@gmail.com
2019-08-12 04:28:53 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
Looking for fit, attractive bi friendly guy for fun. Please be over 23, over 5’12”, sane, up for a laugh and contact with me.Cool sexy couple seeking a hung kinky guy for some fun at ours tonight

Message Here at now: alyssa.3896 g_mal1 com When you send me a message ,I will send to u some picture and phone number I will prove it I'm real.
o***@gmail.com
2019-08-16 04:54:20 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
[...]
Looking for a down to earth and sincere white or white Hispanic male in his thirties to fourties.
If your seeking a LTR that’s what I am seeking.
I am a physically fit white independent female in Miami Dade.