Marry me for green card
David
2015-06-01 01:29:47 UTC
im looking woman has green card or us citizen who want to marry me, marriage just for greencard, about the price we can further by email.. thanks.. iam in east coast
l***@gmail.com
2016-12-28 22:23:49 UTC
I'm interested sunshinetea at gmxdotcom
Deng Qi Feng
2017-01-08 01:11:26 UTC
Suck my dick hot chick and I will let you....

Suck my dick for free is lucky I usually charge the face and reputation of your husband

All girls want to suck my dick but you must sacrifice both your honor and your husband's honor.

I know your faggot husband also wants to suck but I'm one of only a few straight Chinese men still left on earth