Where are people going to replace Craigslist personals?
Add Reply
e***@gmail.com
2019-04-04 07:54:41 UTC
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.

Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/

I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.

People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
m***@gmail.com
Fun Near Me has been well recommended by many of it's users as a great alternative to sites like craigslist. The women are well up for naughty meets,
j***@gmail.com
2019-04-08 09:47:51 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
There are hell lots of other sites too, you just need to select them according to your taste. I have been using only two sites Hope I helped you :)

Girls usually like to post on websites that offer them stability, security and great influx of traffic . To advertise online as a working girl and get to meet new men…the site really needs to have a lot of traffic.I mean if there are more than 300,000 girls registered on the hookup sites that I’m going to tell you about…you really need people to keep them entertained :D.

Furthermore, I only selected the best out of the 100 sites that I looked on , these have the most of the girls that were using Backpage and CraigsLIst in the same time for advertising their services.

All the sites that I’m talking about have free membership to explore the website , its very easy to signup and fast….your time is important for them!

1.2Fuck is a new rising start in the sex dating industry , they have some unique features and they already managed to add 200,000 girls (opened in March) I only have good words for this website since some of my ex coleagues from BackPage went there.

2.WantMatures - which is a great website if you like more mature Girls from BackPage and CraigsList , thats their new home…find 30+yo with ease and without to much stress.

3.FuckSwipe - One of the unique sites that will help you hookup with normal girls or hookers , its up to you …they have a big list of women to choice from. Their ability to find normal and working girls is great ,you can see from a mile a way the girls that advertise.

If this is what you’re looking for , you can do your search here - register for free!
j***@gmail.com
2019-04-08 09:48:18 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
I know , since I’m single for 1 year…and I have met so many people after CraigsList closed…you can’t even imagine. These sites helped me get out , talk , meet people , have fun …and why not having sex? Everyone wants sex , its in our brainz , we just have a life…and we need to enjoy it !

Hi there

I actually used Craigslist for straight up dating. I liked the anonymity and simplicity compared to dating sites. I miss it.

I tried doublelist and could not get an ad posted. First they now only accept gmail and yahoo. You cannot get a verification otherwise. They added phone verification too. Along with the endless captcha nonsense. And yet the flagging wars have started.

Worse than Craigslist and Backpage.

Now I use these amazing sites
j***@gmail.com
I'm a professor visiting UCLA, and I'm looking to hook up with a female college student (or recent graduate) who is looking for some fun stress relief. We can explore our student-professor fantasies together and I can host on campus.
a***@gmail.com
If you’re from the SGV and want to have a good times and have your needs be met, then I’m the guy for that. Im very sexually adventurous and open minded. I’m a freak, but believe me, you’ll be beyond satisfied.
m***@gmail.com
Looking for a fun woman that would like to do some role play with me (you: naughty schoolgirl, girl scout, job applicant) that would need to "convince me" using either your hands or mouth to give you what you want. If you have clothes to really look the part that would be awesome. About me.....tall, in shape and above average looking...normal. Just want exciting no strings fun. Hope to hear from a real woman on this site. Have a great day.
m***@gmail.com
Just want to have some fun this evening. Looking to suck a nice cock. Will come to you. You must host. Hope to hear from you
j***@gmail.com
2019-04-18 10:45:15 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
Nice, respectful latino ready to please you.. STD Free !!
Down to earth. we can meet up and have fun!! just PM me
j***@gmail.com
I m 26, brown eyes, and brown hair. I like to go out and have fun. I m outgoing and cheerful, looking for the same. I m looking for a guy who is around my age or preferably...
m***@gmail.com
Im 33 single and have my own place.I work at a bar/grill.I like to work,lift weights,Do movies and pizza night.Open for any new ideas.cell#2482389466.
a***@gmail.com
I love boobs. It has been awhile since I've rubbed my tits against another woman's. Please contact me if you have big beautiful tits in need of attention.
m***@gmail.com
2019-05-07 05:20:10 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
I m single alone girl looking for a playmate with oral hookup with new style fuck. I can host in my apt.

If u are interested txt me now..5702064964. for meet us. thanks.
m***@gmail.com
Hi I am a nice girl and I have a nice body. I am very fun to be with.I can be a little shy I like for the man to break the ice.I like a man that takes control of a situation and one more thing.
e***@gmail.com
Looking for an older female that wouldnt mind meeting up today for some well needed sexual attention. Text me or message me with a pic
g***@gmail.com
2019-05-20 07:49:14 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
Divorced bored sexy woman with lots of spare time seeks a man for xxx times. Good friendship/privacy wanted. No strings attached.

lets chat ME__ 463-214-5493...I am available waiting for you,,
j***@gmail.com
I am a passionate woman and l love to be affectionate. In the long run it is companionship and enjoyment of what each person loves to do. The compatibility to enjoy it together. I am not into lust, rather into finding chemistry that will lead to love and monogamy.
b***@gmail.com
I have been divorce 1 year from now and is feeling very lonely .I was married for 2 years .I am 26 with no kids .I want to try this dating thing again,but so many weirdos are on here.
c***@gmail.com
2019-05-24 09:32:32 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
I am looking for someone new to have fun with! You must be funny & love to pleasure me!!
I don't have an age preference just look good to suck and fuck me
c***@gmail.com
I'm b busy man I'm 28 160lbs 511 tall 7inch thick looking for b women that would be into some fun whether it's just hanging out from time to time or just want to mess around Im very polite I like to go to random places for the scenery I work allot so it's hard for me to get out and have the time to actually talk to women I don't drink or in to bar's I don't do drugs less you count herbs a drug I'm not a picky person I just have few standards I like women that can hold there self and be proud of what they look like and who they are age don't matter less your under age then don't bother hit me up with b picture and I'll send one back hope to talk to someone that is cool and easy going
c***@gmail.com
I want someone to tell me what to do with my shiny toys, most everything goes. Tight body, great tits and ready for some dirty fun!
c***@gmail.com
If love to meet someone the in the morning for a blowjob to completion! I'm a good looking very clean and disease free mwm, let me release that load for you! Let me know soon.
m***@gmail.com
loves cock want more more more , do you want to watch or be watched? Want two three or more at once? up for trying new fun things message me and lets do it.
m***@gmail.com
2019-06-06 10:29:47 UTC
Post by e***@gmail.com
people going to replace Craigslist personals here.
Best dating and sex websites list where people are hooking up now: https://www.findgirlsdating.com/
I would like to add more of my perspective as I am a Digital Marketeer and have seen traffic shifting on few sites after the CL personals got shut down. The competitive websites of craigslist is still not getting more users as other new classifieds are using proper techniques to bring the traffic on their side to get big into the market.
People are also replacing it with craigslist because of their enhanced features as of new and their eagerness to reach to the right site replacing CL. Craiglist and Nearby is the most preferred solution after CL as these websites are getting higher ad visits and adposts in personals section now.
I'm 26, lonely married discreet mom looking someone that can handle the odd hook up I'm not looking to change my home situation